blaster--250r--lt250r

depending o nthe year.. it goes generally lt250first -250rsecond -then blaster i n a straight line race -all stock

Say I had an opportunity to trade my blaster for a 86 lt250r. Would it be worth it?
Depends on the condition, but if u like speed...then yes. They also don't sell cheap so if its in good shape i'd do it. We sold my dads '88 for 1700 last year and it was only in average condition. They're great quads, i don't think that u would be dissapointed, imo

lol lmfatfo omg seriously????? ok the lts are good quads but a 250r would smoke it in a drag, as the tecates... i know probly better than any one on here(not starting arguments) a stock tecate vs a stock shee winner tecate, 250r vs tecate= tecate.. lt vs tecate= tecate. the tecate is still to this day one of the fastest acellerating, and fastest quads period. ppl if they can to race will find a tecate motor and but it in a 250r frame. tecates are rare and pricy but extremely fast! stock off the show room had an averge of 43 hp the second winner in hp was the 250r with 37hp.... the only to faster quads are a tiger 500 and zilla. the order goes tiger, quadzilla, tecate.... and im just talking the tecate 4, if you really want to race for pinks and win 99% of the time get an 86 kawasaki tecate 3. my friend has one 100% stock orginal owner and has never lost a race to a zilla shee 450 or lt, its so quick your still spinning your tires and he is at the finish line on two wheeles at 260lbs over the bars! the 86 is incredble to say the least and no you tube video does justice iv seen every one. as ppl still say if you want a relible play bike buy a 250r you want a race bike by a tecate. (trikes that is) the only reason the tecate4's werent as popular is because there suspention is sh*ty.. put some small cheap upgrade in that department and you have an unbeatable quad that is if your a great rider because is so fast and quick

i just sold my lt250 because it was very unreliable, hard to find parts for, and if you did find parts they were expensive. dont get me wrong it was fast but i would never dig myself in that hole again. if i ever get another quad it will be and older shee for sure. definetly dont trade your blaster for one youll regret it.