Birthday Jumping and wheelies

It was my birthday today, big 25. My family came from Kansas, as well as friends coming over, grilled out, played ladder ball, and drove toys. It was a good time. Me and Fowlrock with our Blasters, and my friend Matt with his 125 bike, were playing around as well as my wife and other buddy, step sister and Half brother on the mopeds. The jump is made from dirt that I had brought in to slope out the grade from our house, but the one pile looked like it would work real good with a couple of scoops here and there, and it works great! I might even have to add some dirt to it! I:I Im going to hate spreading it out, no more jumping! :(

Wish the yard was bigger for longer wheelies, but it worked! It was a hot day, so I was very sweaty after getting done riding. It was all good, except for breaking my grab bar, but I fixed it decently to finish playing, might have to beef it up some so I can use it as a wheelie bar too! :-D

I will post some vids after they finish uploading, tonight, or maybe tomorrow.

jumpstart.jpg

JumpStart2.jpg

SideWheelie.jpg

Wheelie.jpg

BrotherRide.jpg

P7310401.jpg

P7310399.jpg

Happy Birthday blasterdude!!!! Got any grey hairs yet???? lol!

"Burn the gas and live like it was your last, brother"

yo blaster dude you look SOOO thrilled to be in those pictures HHAHAHA

Last edited:
happy late b-day man. Looks like that honda express is a beast on the jump haha lol... looks like yall had a good time