Best way to clean up FMF pipe?

yamablast3r

Aug 27, 2009
Labrador City, NL
ok once upon a time my fmf gnarly pipe shined now its rusting pitting anyone have any tips how to remove that instead of killing my hand with steel wool

thanks in advance

mine wasnt rusty only very small bits..... so tryed tin foil and wax..!!! turned out reallllyyy well...!!!!!
thanks stephen! think ya deserve sum rep......I:I

wire wheel the rust off and any gunk and dirt... clean the pipe off with a degreaser or windex, than use a mothers power ball or cone if you have own, high speed on a drill with mothers mag/ alum polish, if no power ball, use the polish with 0000 steel wool, work it good untell the polish is black black black, than buff it off by hand with a good clean cloth,

now for the extra shine, go back over it again with the polish, but this time use a terry cloth or micro fiber towel, rub away than polish off with a clean micro fiber towel..

now go in the house get your shaving cream and razor and shave your face in your new finish

use steel wool or wire brush and add some mineral spirits to it. takes rust off prettygood andll make you high if u want it to:D