best low/mid pipe

The toomey is very similar in power compared to the fatty only more on top. To keep driving in the nail of your buddies coffin lol here is a Dyno power graph on stock set up's each. which your's is anyway.
rwv5a1.jpg

Dude a set of toomey's with a pair of Boyesen Pro series reeds and you'll get goose bumps at the kick ass sound and power your gonna get. Check out the thread below and see which you like the FMF or the toomey.
http://www.blasterforum.com/pics-vids-9/sound-freedom-41965/
But If I know 1 thing Toomeys a nororious for great power a muscle car like sound and being out of stock a lot so if you want 1 I'd grab it up I:I

Ya I would have to agree and say the FMF fatty would be the best choice for low/mid range power and a reasonable price. I just ordered mine & should be receiving it tomorrow

DMC Alien has excellent low/mid power, but looses power right at the top, but speed can be maintained by gearing up a tooth on the front sprocket.

Couple the DMC up with a reed spacer block, dual reeds, and +4deg timing and it may surprise you.

I forgot all about my dmc yep that pipe is strong in the bottpm an midrange an loses it on top.... Way better pipe then fmf i rode two stock blasters with fmf and dmc in i thought the dmc pulled like crazy my freind said he timing was advanced idk ik the other was..dmc an fmf are on ebay all day long get the best deal you can.

DMC has a bolt up exhaust flange, no black spooge.

Must say though the chrome has blued for about a foot away from the exhaust port.

I recon the sound is pretty good.

So I was checking out the toomey site. And if I were to go with it me having an all stock as of now 2003. Would I need to get they're package with the whole kit? Or is the needle and all that stiff o.ly for motors with mods done to engine. I don't mind spending the 400.00 or whatever. But if its not going to do me any justice on a stock engine I will just get the pipe and exhaust option. Was hoping someone could tell me that the whole kit will only just my carbon for this pipe and all. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

I would get it toomey gives a 310 main might be bigger or smaller depending where you live but my dad got the kit an the jetting was dead on... You get a uni air filter an jets with so i think its worth it