Bent Frame!

blasterlad16

Jun 15, 2008
Northern Ireland, UK
wel heres the lingo, though id let u guys see this...
owned this blaster all her life, sold her recently, boy who bought her smashed in to a concrete post and this is what happened...

nd i bought her back at a fraction of what i sold her for..take a look :)

effin kids.. good job on the rebuild though! looks good, are you still in the positives as far as money you got from selling it?

cheers guys

aye well i just sold her on again and i made a total of £700 profit, spose thats bot 1300 - 1400 dollars profit, so i was well chuffed!

i bought a frame for £90, and by sheer chance the boy i got the frame off had left on one a - arm, and it was the one i needed, so couldn't have worked out any better lol and he left me a swngarm too, was a nice wee bundle lol
and new front/back bars, and a top end rebuild with a wiseco piston

so im currently without a blaster, hoping to get a nice one that iv been eyeing up for the past while lol

Last edited:
nice job but i woulda rode it on that bent frame aint nothin couldn get use to wasn to serious but now i know where im gonna check my quad cause my friend nailed a tree hes 18 cna barley drive damn thing my quad he rides it more than me an wrecks it more rolled down a hill 3 times one weekend what the hell he got money new free parts sad part is i ride better an only 15 hahaha