Banshee shocks, good deal?

thats a good deal on nice clean shocks.

i'd be wary though, read the description, the guy is talking broken english sentences, and they may be some chinese junk ?
check his store to see what else he's selling, and his feedback too

Ill look into them and others once my boy goes to sleep here shortly, couldn't help but notice different lengths, are those 14.5s the right length? And what should I look at for rears

yea i was thinkin the 400 for a rear shock already but didnt knwo if anything better for bout the same price, trying to spend a lower amount on this little stuff and still save up for the big package when i send the motor out to KOR

iv heard that the 450r is softer than the 400 but I don't know i have a stock shock and it is worn out and i like it better than the good ones

yea i was gonen keep it stock but if im doing the fronts i was gonna do the rear if i found something decent. and im not at all skinny but not a huge guy, and i thing the shock is original and the kind before me rode that frame hard and didnt take much care of it, hence the reason why he blew the bottom end out when the seal was leaking(dumbass)

The thing that worries me on those shocks is that the upper bushing is 12 mm and lower is 10 mm. What is it supposed to be? I'm ready to pop on them otherwise. And is there something to look our for on the 400 rears?

Wow yea that's a good find! I kinda did look at cl last night but I ended up getting sick after 15 mins and have been throwing up since. Might put shocks on the burner and get my exhaust manifold gaskets done on my silverado and put some headers on it :D