Banshee owners trash talking blasters

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
ok i really getting tired of banshee owners on youtube commenting on blaster race videos beating other quads. there all like screw blasters there for 12 yr olds im really sick of there trash talk how bout u

Don't let it bother you.They are deffinately a faster machine and tons and tons of upgrades but half of the shee owners don't even know how to ride it to it's potential.Done alot of trail riding with those twin cylinder pigs and I don't have a problem leading the pack. Oh wait hold on I just blew my top end and now need 2 bore jobs,2 pistons,etc etc while I laugh on the way to the bank.

blaster's are fun. but once you have ridden a banshee, or any other "race ready" quads you can kinda know what there talking about. but just cuz blasters are more for havin fun in feilds like most of us do doesnt mean there not great at some stuff. a blaster is definitly one of the best for tight trail riding. and there cheap and easy to work on. everything has there ups and downs.

why get bent out of shape about what others say??blasters are marketed towords the younger riders, there a entry level sport quad, if you like it you like it if you dont you dont, simple as that,

blaster's are fun. but once you have ridden a banshee, or any other "race ready" quads you can kinda know what there talking about. but just cuz blasters are more for havin fun in feilds like most of us do doesnt mean there not great at some stuff. a blaster is definitly one of the best for tight trail riding. and there cheap and easy to work on. everything has there ups and downs.

X2!!!!
if i go out with ppl on super tight trails i would rather be on the blasty then the shee...just smaller an easier for me i guess...

yeah im just sayin i got a friend that has a crappy banshee wth bald tries and other crap and hes like bitting my butt for havin a blaster im like i bet there is some people on blasterforum that could beat u all he has is dg silencers and boost bottle and bald tires but yeah im just saying that they dont have to be bitting us in the butt for having blasters

i just got my yfz, i miss the blasty ,i really want a hmf pipe for my yfz but if i had the money i'd have a blaster in the morning again!yes novis your right you must have to ride a more powerfull bike to understand what there on about but blaster are made for fun/trails not speed

yeah im just sayin i got a friend that has a crappy banshee wth bald tries and other crap and hes like bitting my butt for havin a blaster im like i bet there is some people on blasterforum that could beat u all he has is dg silencers and boost bottle and bald tires but yeah im just saying that they dont have to be bitting us in the butt for having blasters

does it really bother you that much my friend???

Think of it this way.better to have a Blaster then having many of the slow 4 strokes that are out there.just think of the 300ex and lt230's that we make fun of.

I'm not a big fan of the Banshee anyways.I would rather have a TRX250R.Banahee's are awesome straight line quads but I like corners to.

but once you have ridden a banshee, or any other "race ready" quad "

you're kidding us right, a banshee..."race ready" ?? i dont think so !!!
maybe racing against a blaster, in a straight line, bring that 18 wheeler handling sh*t to my tight trails, i'll be waiting for you at the next turn
all the power in the world aint worth sh*t with the the stock suspension and horrible geometry of a banshee
a banshee takes just as much work, motor and suspension, as a blaster to be truely "race ready"
but costs twice as much, banshees are for peeps who can't really ride, just wanna go fast

the slow 300ex thing stick cracks me up, my wifes bone stock 300ex ran side by side with her riding againsy my fmf/k&n blaster tell top of 4th than i pulled away

anyways... blasters are no fun straight line, just like my 200x sucks straight line.. lets hit some corners and see how your big quad keeps up

try owning a 3 wheeler than talk about sh*t talking, i get all kinds of discusting looks on my trikes, and ' hey them things are illegal' STFU dummys!!