bad time. my 2 year old choked tonight..

Good job man, glad you remembered what to do as so many people panic and forget what to do. Maybe now more people will listen and get the training I think everyone should have.

It's also people like you that make my job (paramedic) easier when I get a call like this, because the last thing I want to tell a family is their son died while they watched him choke waiting for us.

Good job man, glad you remembered what to do as so many people panic and forget what to do. Maybe now more people will listen and get the training I think everyone should have.

It's also people like you that make my job (paramedic) easier when I get a call like this, because the last thing I want to tell a family is their son died while they watched him choke waiting for us.

thanks man...... i dont care waht it takes i do what i have to to to protect my family,... if it wasnt for my son id prob be in prison or jail...

My kid started gagging on some goldfish crackers last night and I thought I would be here this morning telling a similar story with hopefully the same happy ending. Luckily, he just threw up on me and it was done with...had me scared as hell. I started to grab him, then he just threw up...whew. After reading your story, it had me on alert for any noises or lack thereof from him.