Bad News

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008
I just found out today my grandpa has a brain anurisme and had a stroke, so i will being going out of town for a lil while to see him through his surgery. If anyone wants to respond to any of my post just PM, ill get back to ya when i get back home! later guys

damn sorry to hear that man ill be prayin for better days for you, your grandpa, and your family

I hope he has a fast recovery. Thats not something that people bounce back from very easily. If hes able to eat he needs to start eating really well and drinking lots of water. The blood thinners they are going to put him on will make his kidneys go into overdrive.

If this situation doesn't improve, dont forget to make the most of your words. I lost my grandfather two years ago and while it was a different illness, I had plenty of time to talk with him and somehow caught stagefright through it all and never got to say thank you.

Hang in there bro, the yamaha gods and the dirt gods got your back!

Thanks guys, im planning for the worst but hoping for the best! but he is 80 yrs old and at that age, its just things that happen. thanks again

yea i still think about if my uncle that died a year ago was still here still brings tears to my eyes everytime i think about it whether im in middle of class or im jus watching t.v