ATV/Motorcycle Jack

DartSwinger

Aug 9, 2009
What do you guys think of them? I do alot of side work on atvs and dirtbikes, and have several of them myself to work on. Is it worth it to get one, and can I use it on both ATV's and dirtbikes?

Heres one I was looking at:Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack

ok man hold on the one im using is way better give me 5 mins an ill have the link for you. in my avatar my shee is 3 foot in the air super easy to work on an very stable.

I think its a waste of money but hey that's just my opinion bro. I just pick my quad up myself and sit it on some blocks or something. Quads aren't that serious you don't need a jack specifically made for a quad just to work on it. There just out there so manufacturing company's can have one other product on there line and another opportunity to maybe make some extra $ off of people who really think they need a quad jack.

I'd save the money, I just dont see it.

Take er easy

well i use it all the time so to me its a life savor. speacilly during a full rebuild. i can sit on a swivel roller seat an roll all the way around on the quad to pull off everything i need. to me it just seems more confy to work on it that way. if you think thats over kill you should see the brackets we made to use my buddies car hoist to pick up are quads. thats major over kill. you can raise it so u can walk under the quad to change oil. lol

well i use it all the time so to me its a life savor. speacilly during a full rebuild. i can sit on a swivel roller seat an roll all the way around on the quad to pull off everything i need. to me it just seems more confy to work on it that way. if you think thats over kill you should see the brackets we made to use my buddies car hoist to pick up are quads. thats major over kill. you can raise it so u can walk under the quad to change oil. lol

dam that is over kill,lazy bastards:D

It's kind of funny, whenever me and my buddy work on any kind of quad or dirtbike, we sit it up on this old radar range we have in the garage. We one time actually punched a hole in the top of it and attached some stove pipe to it and used it as a fireplace. Now that's redneckin' it when you don't have your kerosene heater in the garage!

hell dude we still use an old barrel stove in his gaurge. if it get to cold well put everything in my truck an take it to my work an work on it there where its 70 degrees. that the best part about my job i can use are shop anytime i want. i know its just a water plant but hell a heated garuge cant comlain about that.

the craftsman atv jacks are nice i have one....that other lift thats posted would be nice, but if you have nerfs you wont get that one under your quad...

here is mine to give ya an idea

25tb2n5.jpg

2qvfpy1.jpg

ya know i didnt even think of that yb. maybe cause ive never had a set nurfs lol

yeah if ya wanted to take your nerfs off everytime you wanted to use it it would be fine or if you didnt have nerfs....even my craftsman one i have to jimmy under there with my nerf but it works

yea urs would be way better. lol i really wanna get one bad. its bad enough i take everything apart an work on it in the house. my x use to biotch at me all the time cause she couldnt watch tv cause my shee would be in the way. i always told her to just sit on the quad. its not like its gonna start up an drive away. lol

the craftsman atv jacks are nice i have one....that other lift thats posted would be nice, but if you have nerfs you wont get that one under your quad...

here is mine to give ya an idea

i was thinking bout buying on of those yesterday
is it heavy? and is it worth the $120?

I just use the crane on my truck to set my blaster on a 55 gallon drum. It works great and I dont' have to bend over.:) It is soooo nice when some one else buys you a $125,000 truck for your use. Just kidding. It is nice to work with though.

I just lift it my self and place it on something. But a blaster is light compared to other atvs. If your going to use it a lot I would go for it.