Attention!

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
I don't know about you guys but I'm getting tired of this forum slacking. Don't get me wrong I love it here and everything but we need to fix some things. We need more administrators, to view activity and to monitor stuff. I'll check whos been on and not one of them has been on in the past 24 hours. I'm not saying your life should revolve around the forum, but if your an administrator you should be doing what your supposed to be doing. Does anyone else feel the same way. These contests were supposed to be over a while ago. I don't care about the prizes I just want to see the end result of stuff. The last "winner" of BOTM was like 3 months ago. What does it take to close the thread and open a new one for BOTM. I want to become a supporting member, but I don't use a pay-pal account. Anyone feel the same way? AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!

yeah i think we could use some more admins is site is amazing but things just move a little slow thats all...
what ive noticed on other sites is that they usually had one admin for every subject such as engine, suspension, body, etc.
that would speed alot of things up and it would keep fighting down and just unwanted members booted alot faster!!!
great job other then that

A few members have sent pms to cbaber about this lack of administration around here, including myself. As far as i know nobody has gotten any replies yet. Hopefully he will add a couple mods soon, dirtyblaster and jabes are practically nonexistent now.

im an administrator on gixxernation.com. its not as easy as you may think it is to keep up with all the time.

i have the experience and would be willing to help out here as well if needed.

PB cant become a mod for some reason you guys don't need to know.
And being a mod is hard. You can't abuse your power, you need a level head, you can't get in arguments with people, you have to take the higher road, you have the be the better person, and you have to be helpful with site problems.

a working knowledge of how the admin/modcp works helps a bunch also. that way soneone doesnt have to walk you through the new options over the phone the first few days.