ASR A Arms are Here !!!

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
They arrived today , ASR +3 +1 Long Travel A Arms , they will be installed this week , I'll take a bunch of pics , these things are heavy duty indeed !!!!!
a2f90583.jpg

5ee8ee2d.jpg

They take a 16-1/4" shock ( My 450R's are 16" ) , Yeah this week sometime I will get them on , then I can toss the stock a arms . The bottom a arms are junk , ball joints wasted , the tops are good , I'll post em up for sale .

They take a 16-1/4" shock ( My 450R's are 16" ) , Yeah this week sometime I will get them on , then I can toss the stock a arms . The bottom a arms are junk , ball joints wasted , the tops are good , I'll post em up for sale .

so you got your long travels then right?

because there pro-x and mx versions are for stock length shocks, i had this huge discussion with him on this :)

im waiting for mine, cept hes doin something unique, i had a set of slicast upper heims hes going to see if he can incorporate :)

so you got your long travels then right?

because there pro-x and mx versions are for stock length shocks, i had this huge discussion with him on this :)

im waiting for mine, cept hes doin something unique, i had a set of slicast upper heims hes going to see if he can incorporate :)

Yes I ordered the Long Travel arms , I had the same discussion with him , they designed the long travel's specificly for 16-1/4" shocks

Thoes are AWESOME!!!!!!! I:I I have been looking at thoes on ebay. But my works shocks are stock length and will not fit right.

Can I send my works shocks to works to get lengthened, or is it cheaper to get 450 shocks?

What is the lenght of the stock shocks??? Is it 14 1/4" or something like that?????

Well , I've Finally got them on , I've had a Hell of a Honey Do list , we're selling our house so I've been remodeling everything , still got more to do before it goes up for sale . But today was the day to get them installed , I still need to get the arms adjusted for correct Caster and Camber and Toe . They are sick , I can't wait to pounce on some sand with them !!!
de5910e4.jpg

fe698c12.jpg

4eec28cd.jpg

ee07c9c9.jpg

b247fced.jpg

0516b311.jpg

That looks great dude!!!

Do those resie's have enough clearance? Looks like they may hit the top arms.

I had the same thought , I was like sh*t!!!!! but bolted everything else up , and pushed on the front bumper and buried the suspension , and no , they never touch !!!!! all about the geometry of them , friggin bad ass . I still have to finish the final install and tighten them up , but I'm lovin it . Now I need a G force axle to even out the rear end , and a vito's 240 kit , and I'll be happier than a tornado in a trailer park .