Army V.S. Air Force

Which branch. Please give reasons

• Army

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Air Force

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
If you go army they will con you into to being a foot soldier. What kind of job can you get as foot soldier in the civilian world?

its best to keep your mouth shut when you have no idea what your talking about.

definately do ur research and check out all the different branches and pick the one that suits you. just a heads up, my UA told us last drill the army is nearing capacity, and therefore all the signing bonuses and other enlistment incentives are dropping like rocks.

do you have any college? if so, make sure u look into becoming an officer as well. just another option.

like said before, anywhere you go your gonna run into numbnuts. some of the stupidest, most useless people i've met have been in the army. that being said, some of the smartest, most useful and respectable people i have met have been thru the army. you can make friends and lasting ties quickly.

Well, I've made my decision. I turned in my application Friday to the Air Force, and I decided to go active duty instead of guard! I figure if I'm going to do it, I'm not going to half ass it. My recruiter said I did exceptionally well on my pre-test and I should do even better on my asvab. But I wont be able to take it for about a week since the place that gives it is closed next week. But unfortuneantly This means, as all good things come to an end, the blaster will probably have to go. To help pay the bills around the house while I'm in basic and tech school. I hope to get another one once I get stationed though.