anyone from michigan want a side job???

baycityryda

Jun 28, 2009
michigan
i'll start by saying my quad does not like being put on craigslist the first time i put it on there the top end went i rebuilt it 7 months ago with less than 10hrs i just put it back on the other day went out to the the garage and went to start it cause its been like 2 months it took about 12 kicks and the rpms are hanging like it getting too much air and its blowing thick white smoke and it stinks so i'm guessing now i have a bad crank seal.so if anyone wants to make some cash lmk i dont have all the tools,time or knowledge to do it.

why not sell it as is if you want rid of it anyway, blasters are worth much for resale anyways, silly to put more time and money into it if you don't wanna work on it yourself, a 20 some dollar service manual will get you through this process with ease, there's only one way to learn

why not sell it as is if you want rid of it anyway, blasters are worth much for resale anyways, silly to put more time and money into it if you don't wanna work on it yourself, a 20 some dollar service manual will get you through this process with ease, there's only one way to learn

true,i like the blasty alot its just i seen yfz i really liked

I have 100% confidence that you could replace the seals yourself if you really wanted to.
It doesn't take any special tools.

I have 100% confidence that you could replace the seals yourself if you really wanted to.
It doesn't take any special tools.

i think i could too i'm not that dumb lol but between work my 2 kids i don't get any me time cause wifey works 2pm-12 tues-sun

You could bring it out to my place, and we can tag team this and get her done. We have plenty of tools, and a decent place to work in.. Plus we are 20 minutes from your house...

That's awesome.
Makes alot of sense and you would save so much on the shipping.
Rep given.

You could bring it out to my place, and we can tag team this and get her done. We have plenty of tools, and a decent place to work in.. Plus we are 20 minutes from your house...

thanks man i have a decent size garage too but i can bring it to your place,u and yb rock thanks guys. tim pm and lmk what would be some good times for u and i'll talk with wifey see about getting a sitter. rep given

Wow thanks for all the rep guys ! We are not helping out for that reason... Just want to help a good guy out.

Again thank you all.

Reactions: fioz600r
i'll start by saying my quad does not like being put on craigslist the first time i put it on there the top end went i rebuilt it 7 months ago with less than 10hrs i just put it back on the other day went out to the the garage and went to start it cause its been like 2 months it took about 12 kicks and the rpms are hanging like it getting too much air and its blowing thick white smoke and it stinks so i'm guessing now i have a bad crank seal.so if anyone wants to make some cash lmk i dont have all the tools,time or knowledge to do it.

I am also from MI
I would also help you out as well, I am sure Tim is more then able to get it running for you
If you would like we can dyno the bike and get the timing and jetting correct.
Since the cylinder is ported, we would also place a degree wheel on the crank and know where the ports are located