any pistol owner/shooters?

97BoredOutBlasta

Feb 25, 2009
Hood River, OR
i just got a HK USP Tactical in .45 ACP. its pretty badass. 12 round mag, fully adjustable sights, barrel threaded for supressor. nice full size .45. i have put like 100 230g FMJs through it, and im saving a box of 230g JHPs for gettin nasty if i have to, lol. any shooters or owners of pistols? im kinda nutty over high end pistols and stuff...

Attachments

• IMG00023-20090923-1936[1].jpg
    IMG00023-20090923-1936[1].jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 100
Nice gun but you will need a bigger gun if you come to South Africa one day lol J/K

My dad has a cz75 bad ass 9mm and he has a shot gun that is pritty mean because it has a fold up butt and has a magazine that hold I think 12 or 9 rounds with one up. then I have a 1901 303 rifel that was made sport with a big ass scope on it. But the big problem is to get the dam licence for guns in SA it is a hell of a process it is easyer to buy a unlicenced fire arm on the street than to get a legal gun wierd hay.

i have a few i have a colt 45 officers acp with a gold trigger and its worked down to about 13oz, ivory handles, its nice ill put up some pics later. i also have a colt diamond back 22 revolver witch is all original worth about 12-1500. a couple of little 25s and a crap load of rifles and shotguns. i just had a Taurus pt 145 stolen out of my truck. i loved the pt 145 for a cheap little gun it shot like a dream never jammed and looked good too.

I own a S&W M&P40c...its a good gun,i love the feel,not to much recoil. easily shot with one hand. Came with 3 15rd clips and interchangable back straps.

hows that H&K shoot? i got a couple ARs just cuz im only 19 and cant buy a pistol yet. My dad use to have an FFL though so we got a ton of pistols mostly S&W.

I have this little piece of crap jennings or jensen or somethin like that its a .22 but its really small n i can can hide it in car, very concealable. but i mostly just bring it with me when i hunt in case the deer isnt dead but just squirmin on the ground