AK47 custom 7.62x39 For Sale!

borednstreched

Nov 19, 2011
coulmubs n.e.
Its a yugoslavian Zastava pap M70 gen1 imported by EAA. Hammerforged barrel and bolt, 1.5mm reciever, all numbers matching, doublestack conversion.
i have about 600 rounds through it so far, Its very accurate. fires, cycles, ejects perfect. nice rifiling, no pitting in the barrel.
the rifle has recently had all new furniture and accesories installed, i hated the thumb through stock it had. It has a brand new hogue zombie-x grip kit, ATI 6 position collapsable/removable stock/adj cheek riser/recoil butt pad, 20mm green dot 1x scope, G2 trigger, tapco 30rnd mag, GGG tactical foregrip, original yugo handguards included.
i got it from a former marine i know from around here awhile back and it was bone stock with the double stack conversion when got it from him.
20130306_111650_zps7952c829.jpg

20130125_124243.jpg

20130306_111811_zpsc34aa67f.jpg

i also have vido of it firing, anoyne know how to load it fom PB?

i love this rifle, its fantastic. only reason im selling it is, because my guns fund was drained to replace the engine in my wife 00 blazer.
Id like $950.00, offer, possible trade for a hunting rifle or pistol worth $300-500 + $400 cash. pm me or call/text 4029105491.

Last edited:
it does look nice but I'm shure you know 1100 and you can almost buy 2 ak's at 600 each if you find deals at gun shows. but I almost know nothing about doublestack conversion in an ak so i'm lost there. you shoot brass or steel case through it? what size groups are you getting at 50 yards? I'm just asking questions for the next guy who will ogle it and mabey make an offer. same here in ohio 18 for rifle ammo 21 for handgun ammo. they usally dont card ya unless it's hand gun ammo like .40 or 45 in small gunshop stores

it does look nice but I'm shure you know 1100 and you can almost buy 2 ak's at 600 each if you find deals at gun shows. but I almost know nothing about doublestack conversion in an ak so i'm lost there. you shoot brass or steel case through it? what size groups are you getting at 50 yards? I'm just asking questions for the next guy who will ogle it and mabey make an offer. same here in ohio 18 for rifle ammo 21 for handgun ammo. they usally dont card ya unless it's hand gun ammo like .40 or 45 in small gunshop stores

check armslist, gunbroker, gunlisting.org. wasrs are going for $1000, century m70s $1100, mak 90 $1200, eaa m70 $1300, tantals $1500, verps $1500.
i went to a gunshow feb 9-10 in columbus nebraska and every ak in the building was over 1300. the days of cheap ars and aks is over, especially if the "assualt" ban goes throught, expect semiauto ar/aks to be well over 2k.
i run brass and steel, fmj, hp, jhp, soft point for rounds. both run through it like butter,and ive never had any ammo fail to feed. groupings the size of a softball-grapefruit when quickfiring, and quarter size groupings when taking single shots.

heres a video

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not illegal to sell weapons across state lines . . . You can have a gun sent to a licensed dealer in any state and pay around $25 - $35 to have it transferred. There's plenty of people that don't even go through a dealer, and do so without legal consequences. From what I hear beginning March 15th private sales of firearms will be illegal in NY thanks to dictator Cuomo's new Safe Act laws. Fortunately a judge in Buffalo made a ruling that New York state has until April 26 to prove these new laws are constitutional ( WHICH THEY ARE NOT ) or an injunction will be issued !

It's not illegal to sell weapons across state lines . . . You can have a gun sent to a licensed dealer in any state and pay around $25 - $35 to have it transferred. There's plenty of people that don't even go through a dealer, and do so without legal consequences. From what I hear beginning March 15th private sales of firearms will be illegal in NY thanks to dictator Cuomo's new Safe Act laws. Fortunately a judge in Buffalo made a ruling that New York state has until April 26 to prove these new laws are constitutional ( WHICH THEY ARE NOT ) or an injunction will be issued !

Cuomo's a jerk o**

thats what I heard he's about as bad as wisconson was about handgun self defense cases untill they had that pro gun rights governer they have now. i say a yugloslavian ak with all wood furnature for $680 at a show 2 weeks ago. yea i love gunbroker.com how well do the chambers in aks hold up to steel case cause i know ar's dont like them after 4-600 rounds chews up barrels if you use cheap stuff.