A/C Racing Nerf Bars WITH Heel Guards

i could care less about you or anyone else on the forum. QUOTE]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ that aint how we roll here, take your "i dont care, i'm only here to make money", and take your buddy with you, and go some fukin where else to sell your snake oil,
thanx for reassuring us of what i stated before

Last edited:
i could care less about you or anyone else on the forum. QUOTE]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ that aint how we roll here, take your "i dont care, i'm only here to make money, and take your buddy with you, and go some fukin where else to sell your snake oil,
thanx for reassuring us of what i stated before

thats right bro we a family here we stick up for are fellow blaster friends

GOBBLE GOBBLE

hey all u f*ckin assholes that dont know piss off, there were on a blaster and will fit a blaster i have run these with 20"tire and stock arms, and it was $68 bucks to ship ups is crooks, he knew the details when he bought them and jjj there is no beef to u i just love people that run there mouth and dont no sh*t,and i havent been on a while cause i got a new job to pay bills not like u f*cking kids on here i work at least 85 hours a week, havent seen a day off in 3 months and the forum isnt 1 of my priorty right now, if u wanna run your mouth pm and ill handle it from there

i call it like i see it, i do apoligize for bein an ahole, i can't help it i was born that way
and all those reps i have show how much sh*t i'm always startin, ha jaha???
just because i called you out on a raw deal, ever sale that incomplete brake setup??

hey all u f**ckin assholes that dont know piss off, there were on a blaster and will fit a blaster i have run these with 20"tire and stock arms, and it was $68 bucks to ship ups is crooks, he knew the details when he bought them and jjj there is no beef to u i just love people that run there mouth and dont no sh*t,and i havent been on a while cause i got a new job to pay bills not like u f**cking kids on here i work at least 85 hours a week, havent seen a day off in 3 months and the forum isnt 1 of my priorty right now, if u wanna run your mouth pm and ill handle it from there

lol what a NYC toughguy..... im impressed.

"awk08" your an ahole, if we were all family here you would know that i have never sold anything on this forum. but i do try and help people out all the time and give the extra parts i do have away for free.ill give anyone my phone number if they have any question so i can get back the them faster. but people like you make me want to delete my account here.

Sorry for starting all this guys....

I have no idea how different nerfs for a banshee would be so I cant help you out there.

and stephen12091985, I am jealous of the F7 exhaust you gots comming.

yeah, i already apoligized above for bein an ahole, in this situation, but i guarantee theres more bro's on here who think different about that, and i may have jumped in this a little too early and jjj didnt say he knew he needed 20" tires till after i opened my big mouth, and hatch this really wasnt about you, till you said you didnt care about anyone or this forum, <<< i'm sure you gained lots of fans there?????,
either way, the nerfs were overpriced, especially when another $100 of mods are needed to make them work, (2 new tires at least) and like i said i remember the ad for these, and dont think it clearly said.....
"can only be used with 20" tires, and are not for a blaster, but can be modded to fit" <<<< thats where the deception took place, so if that makes me an ahole for calling you out on that, so be it
and here's the original ad for all to see, it never mentioned modding to fit, does anyone see what his selling points were.......2 gorillas, hahahahaaaaaaa
http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/nerfs-ya-all-want-20064/
and stinky knew that some unknowing bro on here would snatch them up, you needa take your snake oil sales on ebay, which this deal was..........pure snake oil, or was it gorilla balls?????
and you knew it!!!!! and now you're pissed cause everyone else knows it now too??????
and by the way, whats with the negative reputation if your so helpful on here?????

Last edited:
yeah, i already apoligized above for bein an ahole, in this situation, but i guarantee theres more bro's on here who think different about that, and i may have jumped in this a little too early and jjj didnt say he knew he needed 20" tires till after i opened my big mouth, and hatch this really wasnt about you, till you said you didnt care about anyone or this forum, <<< i'm sure you gained lots of fans there?????,
either way, the nerfs were overpriced, especially when another $100 of mods are needed to make them work, (2 new tires at least) and like i said i remember the ad for these, and dont think it clearly said.....
"can only be used with 20" tires, and are not for a blaster, but can be modded to fit" <<<< thats where the deception took place, so if that makes me an ahole for calling you out on that, so be it
and here's the original ad for all to see, it never mentioned modding to fit, does anyone see what his selling points were.......2 gorillas, hahahahaaaaaaa
http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/nerfs-ya-all-want-20064/
and stinky knew that some unknowing bro on here would snatch them up, you needa take your snake oil sales on ebay, which this deal was..........pure snake oil, or was it gorilla balls?????
and you knew it!!!!! and now you're pissed cause everyone else knows it now too??????
and by the way, whats with the negative reputation?????

Last edited by a moderator:
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ i think that nasty white biotch is my ex wife