A/C Racing Nerf Bars WITH Heel Guards

jjj_85

Sep 26, 2009
Des Moines IA
I am selling these because I couldnt get them to fit on my blaster with the stock A-arms. I have 21" tires and I couldnt turn them all the way. They might work with wheel spacers but I'm not sure. I didnt even think to take pictures of them on the blaster so if you want I could toss them back on and show you what im talking about. I bought these from stinkinlincolnw/blaster and he said they fit on his with stock a-arms and 20" MX tires. I would say they would work with +3 +1 a arms for sure. I got them for $200 so im just asking that plus shipping. I took the time and polished them up a bit before trying them. Here is some pics. They come with the hardware which is just the 2 u clamps that hold them to the frame. I need the money for a F7 pipe or VF3's so I would be willing to work out a trade plus a little money either way depending on which one you have.

DSCF1635.jpg

DSCF1637.jpg

DSCF1639.jpg

Here is the room I have with 21" tires. I cant turn all the way. I am thinking if you have aftermarket A-arms it would be just fine. Maybe these arent for a blaster??? I dunno but I wish they would fit, they are bad ass.

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1653.jpg

DSCF1655.jpg

Last edited:
dude, sounds like you got burnt, they definately look like they're not for a blaster, and $200 sounds like a lot of moolah for used nerfs???? your best bet is try to sell them on ebay or hope someone on here with a stretched out bike needs 'em

Those nurfs are for a yfz or raptor if I am not mistakin there was a member on here that had a set of those on his blaster cant remeber who it was but it was a mean ass blaster that he wanted to sell and it was green maybe some one could help me out here to remember who it was

he said he got them from stinkinlincoln/blaster.deffinitley looks like he riped you unless he told you about this problem.yea and $200 he riped you on that to.brand new i think there only around like $230-$250

Does a yfz or a raptor have the same bolts for the pegs though? They just bolt on so damn perfect. I didnt have the front wheels on when I got them so I didnt even notice for a couple days...Yeah he never told me and when I asked he said they would fit with 20" tires so I dont think he even knew about the problem. I would love to have them on the blaster if I could get them to work, but Im not going to go get extended a arms just for nerfs.

The cheapest I can find ones with heel guards are $266. They look like AC racing blackline propeg nerfs. I dunno what off of though. Any help in that department would be fantastic. They are not off a YFZ unless someone took some time to seriously customize these things and weld aluminum.

they aren't made for a blaster but they do work on a blaster... stinkinlincolnw/blaster couldn't use any tire bigger then a 20-21... but i have seen them on a blaster in person

hey hatch, funny you're on here defending your ridin buddy stinky, instead of him comin clean himself, he really looks guilty now, he knew these didnt fit without modding to smaller tires or +forward a-arms, thats why he sold them and didnt tell "us" before one of "us" bought them, he should have spared "us" and sold them on ebay,
a few more of these sales and he wont be one of "us" anymore
seems like he's only usin this place as a buy and sell moneymaker
site anyway, jmo!!!!!
i distinctly remember the ad for these, "heres the nerfs you guys have been wanting" when in fact they werent!!!!
hey jjj, dont be a pussy and take any credit or blame for this, you got taken by a new york city "salesman", not a "bro"
leave his ass negative itrader feedback, we needa start weedin this sh*t outta here
ya might be foolin some of these young bucks on here, but the "ol man" knows a stinkin weasel when he smells one

Last edited:
they aren't made for a blaster but they do work on a blaster... stinkinlincolnw/blaster couldn't use any tire bigger then a 20-21... but i have seen them on a blaster in person

damn, that would have been helpfull info to tell people before hand.... doesnt sound like a straight up screwing but definately a bit on the shady side, but f*ck it who cares about others, its all about the mighty dollar...

hey hatch, funny your on here defending your ridin buddy stinky, instead of him comin clean himself, he really looks guilty now, he knew these didnt fit without modding to smaller tires or +forward a-arms, thats why he sold them and didnt tell "us" before one of "us" bought them, he should have spared "us" and sold them on ebay,
site anyway, jmo!!!!!
i distinctly remember the ad for these, "heres the nerfs you guys have been wanting" when in fact they werent!!!!
hey jjj, dont be a pussy and take any credit or blame for this, you got taken by a new york city "salesman", not a "bro"
leave his ass negative itrader feedback, we needa start weedin this sh*t outta here
ya might be foolin some of these young bucks on here, but the "ol man" knows a stinkin weasel when he smells one

tell it how it is awk..

hey hatch, funny your on here defending your ridin buddy stinky, instead of him comin clean himself, he really looks guilty now, he knew these didnt fit without modding to smaller tires or +forward a-arms, thats why he sold them and didnt tell "us" before one of "us" bought them, he should have spared "us" and sold them on ebay,
site anyway, jmo!!!!!

i know an old man when i smell one whew............lmao......

im not defending anyone, i was just stating a fact that i have seen them work on a blaster.. i could care less about you or anyone else on the forum. and you act like you got screwed over.. you technically only paid like $125 for the nerfs it cost $75 in shipping.

im not defending anyone, i was just stating a fact that i have seen them work on a blaster.. i could care less about you or anyone else on the forum. and you act like you got screwed over.. you technically only paid like $125 for the nerfs it cost $75 in shipping.

Easy killer, by reading my posts on the internet how can you tell i am "acting" like I got screwed? I think I am actually taking this pretty well, stinkinlincoln/blaster told me what was going on after the fact, sh*t happens no big deal. I am not blaming him. I have seen pictures of his blaster with the extended a arms and these nerfs on it, so TECHNICALLY i have seen them on a blaster also. You, sir, on the other hand are being ignorant. I dont argue much on internet forums as I dont see much of a point to being an internet tuff guy. So if we could just leave it at that it would be best.

Now.... I have this wonderful set of Nerfs for sale. I am willing to take offers as they are useless to me at the moment. I can only assure you they would work with longer a arms. Thanks for looking and I appreciate the support guys.

and by the way hatch, could you tell me what these are actually for and if they have been modified to fit a blaster? That'd be awesome.