96 blaster

Plus the guys saying that since he's cleaning his garage to move I'm getting a truckload full of banshee parts along with parts for a trail boss 250. So even if the motor turns out to be junk I can definitely get my money back from the extra parts. So it's a win win

Dang sounds like a find, I was looking into a blaster for parts, but if I could find a parts banshee that would give me .
Axle, rims, hubs,spindles,hydro brakes, steering stem I think, two 28mm carbs, and the list goes on.
For $100 you hit the jackpot.

So pretty much the only thing imma have to buy is exhaust, radiator, and maybe a shee wire harness and I'm good to go. Only thing I'm worried about is fitting the pipes. If only someone had done this before and had it documented. Would I have to reinforce the frame from all the extra torque

Ok so I got the motor and it turns out that one of the connecting rod bearings rhat go to the crank Will Need replaced. Plus it'll need the new top end installed. The guy said that he lost the clutch cover, anyone know where I can get a cheep one

Can some one get me a diagram of the under side of the clutch cover with all the gears and such labeled. Stupid question I know. But I cant remember the names of them.

Ok it took the banshee cylinders to a shop and they had to be punched .50 over. Should I change the jetting and if so how much

If your talking .50mm over or .020 inches then I really don't think it should change much, wouldnt hurt to plug Chop WOT just to be sure you are good, I imagine if you were running a little rich to start with you should be good.

If you are talking .050" or 1.25mm over then it is more likely that you might want to richen things up a bit, especially if you were running borderline lean to start with.

For examples sake on a blaster when you go from stock bore 66mm and displacement 195cc to 2mm or .080" over 207cc you gain 12cc or about 6% displacement, while the remaining characterisit's remain the same. So yes you are pulling more air, but pulling more air through the same system creates more vacuum or a stronger signal which pulls more fuel and partially makes up for the additional air. I am not about to guess just how much this is. But with such a small change its probably safe just to plug Chop and move up if needed.

Ok so if stock the banshee goes 74 about how much faster would it go being .50 over with 13 tooth front sprocket up jetted k&n air box and filter with toomey t3 full exhaust system