83 datsun 280zx turbo...

That Datsun is worth more in parts. The turbo even as a core, the ECU, fuel rail and injectors. People will buy those to convert their non turbo zx into a turbo. Also check if there is a can of compressed air for the inflatable spare tire. Those bring 80-120 bucks on ebay.

I have parted over 30 Z cars. Also owned many myself. They have a following.

i know they have a following... i have had 8 emails today on it, and i just had it in the fdl section, im posting it in the millwakee section right now... kinda sucks.. cuz i though it would we a cool cruiser with some power

friend of mine just called me he wants the 280zx.... offerd me a blaster roller with a a/m exhaust, and grab bar.. and a80 something kawasaki street bike that needs a coil.. dont know if its even worth turning the bike into a bobber since its shaft drive or just off it for a blaster motor

Find one of the ZX forums and advertise it there. You may find someone local. That car should be worth 1000-1200 even with a bad engine. They did not make nearly as many turbos as they did non turbo models. Everyone wants those turbo conversion parts that you have on your car. Some are little mounting brackets for the turbo, oil pan, and the list goes on. Dont settle for under a grand on that car.