+4 swingarm shop swinger

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
Yup just ordered a plus four from the swingarm shop when I get it I'll post up pics I ordered the black powdercoated one can't wait to see the ups truck coming down the street

nice bro!! cant wait to get mine keep in touch and leme kno what you think of it, after you put it thriugh hell and back of course

there is the standard one that is 220 (prone to crack)

then there is the HD one that seems to be a bit stronger

the only HD one i have seen is freeks and tims

all these others are still the standard

well thats a crock the guy that was on here said that the HD one was the new design 8-|

it might be,im not sure...my nepweh said he was gonna order from there and i told him to pm saying you want the HD one and thats what they sent him...so i dunno if its there new one and just didnt take a pic..i dunno man.

I tell ya what we went out and ran our swinger through the paces.. No mercy on the little beast, and hit some jumps with it... We could not be happier withe the product ! ! The assembly was easy, and it is TOUGH !

NO issues, and of course will be putting it through alot more within the next few weeks. It certainly is a good product, and will be posting up a post as soon as we get some time on it.