4 strokes?

as long as they handle good and they haul the mail im fine like I have not seen a 2 stroke beat this one honda 450r does 118mph on dyno nuts

I think the 4 pokes are a joke. You spend 10k on a quad and if it throws a rod its cheaper to part it out and then buy a new one vs rebuilding it. I'd rather take a 20 year old 250r or shee and put a couple grand in it and spank the 4 pokes.

word..

But imo 4 chokes are lame, no retarded powerband thats kicking you off as your dodging trees, terrible throttle response, top end rebuilds are hell ect. ect.

Seriously? Terrible throttle response? On 450's and up you hit the throttle at almost any rpm and it'll have balls. Ride a 4-stroke that actually means business and you'll love it. I enjoy the benefits of both, however we all know which one will be gradually phased out because of the tree huggers.

I vote that this topic is lame. It's like starting a thread on a mustang forum over whether they prefer chevy or ford.

Seriously? Terrible throttle response? On 450's and up you hit the throttle at almost any rpm and it'll have balls. Ride a 4-stroke that actually means business and you'll love it. I enjoy the benefits of both, however we all know which one will be gradually phased out because of the tree huggers.

I vote that this topic is lame. It's like starting a thread on a mustang forum over whether they prefer chevy or ford.

ill trade you my shee fer your LTR...

4 pokes are a joke id rather keep my blaster than trade for a 450.. when i got my blaster it was stock raced a raptor 350 stock an beat him go figure.

I dont really limit myself to 4 stroke 2 stroke etc......

I'm really taking a liking to the older stuff. I'd love to have a 250r quad or a 200x atc. Now I'm in the process of locating a yamaha IT 175 dirtbike....lol And after that I would like a dual rear shock dirtbike from the mid 70's. And restore them. I do prefer the 2 stroke stuff though.

I'm at the point in my life where the older not the latest technology stuff is where its at.

I think the 4 pokes are a joke. You spend 10k on a quad and if it throws a rod its cheaper to part it out and then buy a new one vs rebuilding it. I'd rather take a 20 year old 250r or shee and put a couple grand in it and spank the 4 pokes.

so true you can get more performance for less with 2 strokes ,, example: some of the blasters on this website can beat yfz450s , because of the mods, drivers, etc.I:II:II:II:II:II:II:II:I:p

I love both....

but 4 strokes fit my riding style better, I can go faster and feel more comfortable

I cant wait to get my yfz450r!!!!!!!