4 Stroke Ass Whoopin'!

Which One?

• Total voters
as far as a fourstroke a better ds or a ktm 525xc with there 540 big bore kit with a stroker crank then its about tire selection and a rider

a raptor is the only thing thats gonna hold a ds on the track when the both built to the core. we have a 120 horse raptor and we have a little trouble holding them. the other three just don't have enough casings to machine to stroke it enough to beat a ds. but if theres a rule against nitrous, you might not have alot of trouble, they are nitrous bikes.

i say the yamaha breeze i mean its super fast and it has good handling and its a 4 poke i think.

well if you pipe and tune the raptor,then you would have to do the same to the DS, which means,the DS will still pull away from ya, Not by much but still will win. Also depends on the rider, but yeah the raptor,ktm and ds are pretty close.

In conclusion, the rider is the one who gonna pull the win between all those bikes.

I hate them both but if given the choice of one for free I'd choose the bike made for racing- the 525. The Rappy is a sport quad.

I think its a toss up between the raptor and the 525. With more thrown at it after you brought it home it could go either way.

Also can anyone get in on the this race? I know of a 4 stroke that would take them all. ;)

pop21.gif