4 pokes, 2 stroke 4 life, post your support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say a stock warrior can SMOKE a blaster, I said they're faster. Not much faster, but faster. Top speed is what on a blaster? I know it's not 65. I'm not arguing that it's cheaper to mod a 2 stroke either, or that they have a better power to weight ratio, I've known that long before most of you kids have even been riding. All I was doing was trying to defend 4 strokes since they were getting bashed with poor reasoning. Can you really blame me?

just my 2 cents but do you really thinks you are helping your cause by saying (kids) and meaning thats you are so much older i got new for ya bro respect peoples and they will respect ya,and a fact of life is ... dont come on a blaster forum to talk sh*t about them ,for sure evrybody will attack ya,anyway dont talk to people like they are 11 or 12 years old it wont help ya , have a good thinking and evening !!!

Well, it depends how you look at it, but really anything can beat anything. I can beat a 140 horsepower banshee with an electric ez-go golf cart if the person on the banshee doesn't know how to ride it. So yeah, in certain conditions you can stretch it out that someone on a stock blaster can beat someone on a stock 450, you just need a good rider on the blaster and a really bad one on the 450. But talking equally experienced riders it would be no contest.

just my 2 cents but do you really thinks you are helping your cause by saying (kids) and meaning thats you are so much older i got new for ya bro respect peoples and they will respect ya,and a fact of life is ... dont come on a blaster forum to talk sh*t about them ,for sure evrybody will attack ya,anyway dont talk to people like they are 11 or 12 years old it wont help ya , have a good thinking and evening !!!

Tell me where I talked sh*t on a blaster. TELL ME! Somebody please tell me what I said about a blaster that was so horrible!!!!!

If I offended anybody somehow in some way i'm sorry, but I don't think I said anything validating the attack some of you have thrown at me.

im not trying to get anyone made but both quads are slow stock. i bought my quad because its made cheap, and u can get a f*ck load of parts for it

i think yamarider is right its stupid 13 year olds who get blasters and think its the best quad who go around telling everyone their blaster can beat a quadzilla or sumthing obsurd like raptor 660... then that kid loses to the raptor and everyother quad and continues saying the blaster is the fastest. thats why when you first meet someone with a warrior or a 400ex or a rappy350 they think ur a little chicken sh*t automaticaly not based on the machines capabilities but by the claims made by dumb kids... i saw in that waht have you beat thread that some kid was saying he beat a z400 ok a banshee unlikly a raptor 660 ridiculouse a raptor700 no way and then just to make it look like he wasnt lieing he was like yeahhhh but i got my ass handed to me by a kfx 700.... its crap like that. thats what yamarider is saying its kids who have blasters that are like I CAN BEAT ANYONE!! and then dont that give blasters a bad name. maybe if people stopped talking sh*t about other quads and actualy lined up with them wed see whos faster...

i think yamarider is right its stupid 13 year olds who get blasters and think its the best quad who go around telling everyone their blaster can beat a quadzilla or sumthing obsurd like raptor 660... then that kid loses to the raptor and everyother quad and continues saying the blaster is the fastest. thats why when you first meet someone with a warrior or a 400ex or a rappy350 they think ur a little chicken sh*t automaticaly not based on the machines capabilities but by the claims made by dumb kids... i saw in that waht have you beat thread that some kid was saying he beat a z400 ok a banshee unlikly a raptor 660 ridiculouse a raptor700 no way and then just to make it look like he wasnt lieing he was like yeahhhh but i got my ass handed to me by a kfx 700.... its crap like that. thats what yamarider is saying its kids who have blasters that are like I CAN BEAT ANYONE!! and then dont that give blasters a bad name. maybe if people stopped talking sh*t about other quads and actualy lined up with them wed see whos faster...

Precisely.

i don't think the blaster is the best quad in the world or anything. there are disadvantages and advantages to every quad. i have gotten my ass handed to me before by other quads,everybody has! lbwd has warned all of about arguing on the internet. now this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.