4 pokes, 2 stroke 4 life, post your support

Status
Not open for further replies.
i apoligize to anyone i offended in this post, i just have pride for my strokers, i paid $700 for my 2004 blaster and put maybe put 500 in it and can beet or keep up with my friends $6,000 new quads. i love the kick and power of my yz and yfs. my rider mower is a 4 stroke and it gets the job done, so there.

ok good, just remeber there are advantages to both 4 and 2 stroke. 2 strokes are cheaper,and they are so damn easy to fix, and its like if u buy a 2 stroke u will say i'll get a bigger quad later but then you just can't let go of the pure 2 stroke power!

screw you fat man!!!!!! stupid warrior lover and your wrong stock blaster can beat a stock warrior sorry to say i already did it friend has a 98 warrior only has skid plates when i just got my blaster i could beat it in sand banks no problem drag no problem he would keep right up but i still beat him and were do you think im 14???? your way off how do you even get the age of someone???? stalker go see your slow trail bike!!!! ha!!!! stuck it to the fat man on the 4 stroke trail bike i like the 4 stroke race bikes

w/ respect blaster 551, your age is on your profile heading next to your post. its all good though, keep the pride strong. besides, where is he?? tryin to test the pride in our machines=))

Last edited:
oooo i diddent relieze it i just filled it out can i change it and i have a present for yamaharider **** you fat man!!!!!!!!

idk if u get wat i was trying to explain, with a warrior it is just a heavy quad with a smaller engine with bad geometry. yes, a blaster has a smaller engine and is in a much better designed frame and it is lighter, but it is a 2 stroke which means it makes more power. warriors have tons of torque thats why there good for trails. trust me i own one. but with any 4 stroke, you cant get nearly the amount of power for the same money as u can with a 2 stroke. 315 u get a pipe and silencer for a blaster. a full system for a warrior is more like 500 about, big difference, and the hp difference is not a substantial as a pipe on a blaster. with the money you spend on a cam, blaster owners can get there cylinder ported, which makes so much more power. your carb costs about 3 times as much as a 2stroke carb does. for 200 more, a blaster owner can drop in a stroker crank and with all that be puttin out at least 30 hp, 12 more than stock. 12 more hp on a warrior, or any 4 stroke, would take a lot more. thats what i was trying to say. you can pull alot more out of a blaster htan you can a warrior, and for cheaper too

ok, they just got upset that u said a stock warrior can smoke a blaster, its actually the opossite, but it is all the rider. honestly it takes a larger 4 stroke to match a 2 stroke. a 200 agianst a 350 (no offense) win

a 200 agianst a 450 close it will depend on rider but the 200 could still win

I didn't say a stock warrior can SMOKE a blaster, I said they're faster. Not much faster, but faster. Top speed is what on a blaster? I know it's not 65. I'm not arguing that it's cheaper to mod a 2 stroke either, or that they have a better power to weight ratio, I've known that long before most of you kids have even been riding. All I was doing was trying to defend 4 strokes since they were getting bashed with poor reasoning. Can you really blame me?

ok, they just got upset that u said a stock warrior can smoke a blaster, its actually the opossite, but it is all the rider. honestly it takes a larger 4 stroke to match a 2 stroke. a 200 agianst a 350 (no offense) win

a 200 agianst a 450 close it will depend on rider but the 200 could still win

Are you saying that a stock blaster is close to a 450? Or that a blaster can be modded to compete with a 450? To say that a stock blaster can even come close to a 450 is pretty off-the-wall crazy.

Are you saying that a stock blaster is close to a 450? Or that a blaster can be modded to compete with a 450? To say that a stock blaster can even come close to a 450 is pretty off-the-wall crazy.

i completley agree

for the 200 vs a 450 it depends on the rider.i'm not afraid to admit that a blaster can get beaten by a 4 stroke.yamarider it is not off the wall that a stock 200 can beat a 450 it has been preoved many times. but like i said everybody rides differnt, shifts differnt times, weights less or more,how they lean, get the start. hell a 450 can beat a 2500 two stroke but its all the rider!

Status
Not open for further replies.