2up riding

km200

Apr 29, 2010
tweed ont
hey guys riding my blaster with 2 people me an my girl shes like 135lb im like 170lb or so is that damageing the engine or drivetran just woundering about let me know guys thanks!

hey guys riding my blaster with 2 people me an my girl shes like 135lb im like 170lb or so is that damageing the engine or drivetran just woundering about let me know guys thanks!

he damage will be to her foot once it gets caught in the wheel. this has happened a few times here. you could get a 400ex shock thats more suited for adults/ more weight but imo a blaster is a single person ride lol I:I

Thats funny. My wife loves to ride the with me on the blaster because of the vibration.lol She's in the process of learning to drive the blaster. Were about the same weight and the blaster hasnt had any problems.

Blasters are soo small for two people! Shoot my 250R seems small for two people.

Before I gave my wife my blaster we rode dbl a few times. I let her ride it alone and I got stuck with the KTM. Sold that bought my other blaster. By far my shee has lots of room for 2. To bad she is already trying to claim it since I can't ride it.