250X

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008

This is the OL' 250X..this was the only pic i could find though cause i just got a new computer!!!And if you look close you can see the orange road sign as my skid plate!!!lol whatcha guys think?? ( It'll probally be FOR SALE SOON! if any one is interested!)B-)

yeah, i actually sold that bike and trying to find a GSX-R600 right now, but what you mean 2011???

lol...oh my camera settings!!! i would but im only 5'7 and 149 lbs so it would probally eat me up if i ever wanted to really get on it!!! i can handle a 600 a little easier!!! and i really just want one to cruise on, im not trying to kill myself!!!

get the 1000

Kid your f*cking crazy!
1000cc is WAAAY too much bike for one man to handle
especialy if he respects life and wants to hang onto it, and not die for sumthing as stupid as losing control of his bike in a parking lot and getting run over by a ford explorer.

(a guy died at maroonys cycles 5 days ago, *the atv/bike/motorcycle shop i go to*, --in the parking lot after he bought a bike and he gave it too much throttle and hit a car flew thru the air and got hit by an SUV entering the parking lot)

just cruise around and look sex, maybe hittin the straight streatches!!! but the R1 is out of question...that would be stupid for what i want and the extra money for somthing i wouldnt use!!!

I'd probally let it go for about $1200! the bikes in great shape though, it was completely redone about 3 years ago and hasnt been rode much sense!!