2006 blaster tors removal

blasterboy90

Dec 31, 2011
hi there, have an issue with my 2006 blaster that i just bought, on startup it only starts with the throttle open slightly, and it wont idle once released. if i start it and run its fine, power is there, though it dies if throttle is released. it is worth note that the handbrake has been removed (plug is still there not touched just unplugged)

im putting this down to the tors killing the ignition with the throttle shut, due to it thinking that it is revving off.:-/

so i have decided to remove the tors system altogether, other than the new carb cap and idle screw drill and tap. i am unsure of the wiring to disconnect.:-/

i have read that 03 onwards need to be spliced any ideas on which wires to splice or disconnect would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks chrisI:I

hi there, have an issue with my 2006 blaster that i just bought, on startup it only starts with the throttle open slightly, and it wont idle once released. if i start it and run its fine, power is there, though it dies if throttle is released. it is worth note that the handbrake has been removed (plug is still there not touched just unplugged)

Sure here ya go bro!

im putting this down to the tors killing the ignition with the throttle shut, due to it thinking that it is revving off.:-/

so i have decided to remove the tors system altogether, other than the new carb cap and idle screw drill and tap. i am unsure of the wiring to disconnect.:-/

i have read that 03 onwards need to be spliced any ideas on which wires to splice or disconnect would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks chrisI:I

Sure here ya go bro!

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/03-06-tors-removal-diy-41973/