2003 blaster for sale/possible part out

O

O2daI

I have a 2003 yamaha blaster the black and red version that I purchased off a friend about 2 months ago, I just installed a wiseco superlite piston (66.50mm) fresh bore and hone and gaskets of course. The bike also has dg nerfs, dg front bumper, reed spacer plate, procircuit full pipe, brand new knn filter, tusk shifter, and I have chrome cascade innovations bar clamp and some red annodized aluminum bars that I'll throw in. There is less then an hour on this topend. The original owner stored it in his garage and its been in my shed since I've had it. There is no damage to the frame or plastic, no stress marks or bends either. There is approximately 85% tire tread up front and 50% out back. I will part out if the motor and frame sell first otherwise I'd like $2500.00 obo and I will negotiate on it. I am located in Tucson, Az and will meet within reason. I will post pics of it later. Clear and clean title in hand ready to ride. Thanks daniel@OI

Sounds like a good Blaster that's been kept-up perfectly and already has mods! I wish I saw this ad before I bought my Blaster. Good luck and welcome to the froums!

Note: you have to be a member and find the thread to view that.

Here are the photos:

Last edited:
Well the links up there, so become a member and check out the pics if you're really interested.