2001 Yz 80

02blueblaster

Sep 6, 2008
okay so long story short, i traded my blaster for a 91 Gsxr 1100, had too much power for me (im 15) so i traded that for an R1 and a KX80 both 2001's

i love the R1 its a great bike.
the YZ80 i want to try and get some more out of it, besides boring it out 1mm would a hot rods crank help me out at all? i have a 200$ spending limit.
thanks-Mike:D

should i got pro circuit, or fmf?. and if i get boysen carbon reeds do i have to rejet like i would with a new pipe
?

yeap, the 1100 was WAYY too jumpy for me. the R1 is nice and smooth..unless you really get on it and you know what i totaly typed the wrong bike, i traded the GSXR for an R1 and a YZ80.. not KX idk why i typed kx and didnt catch it

damn dude u traded a 91 for an 01 r1 and a yz 80 thats a mad good deal was there anything wrong with either? or they guy just wanted to get rid of em in a trade?

the r1 needed all new fairings and handlebars, and a new rear rim..he dumped it bad..and i couldnt say no. my moms boyfriend has a friend who owed him a favor. he fixed everything wrong with the R1 for Free! but we still threw him 500$ cash and the YZ needs a new kickstarter