2000 blaster front hub/spindle/brakes

I miss understood. I thought you just bought new a arms also, if they are "Blaster" arms they wont fit spindles, they would be somewhat custom. Buying 03+ SPINDLES and using stock arms is still a step back. Going back to drum brakes is stone age $hit.
You need to find out what spindles/brakes you have. Never answered if they are aluminum or iron/steel.
Look on ebay to compare the spindles you have, then contact a arm manufactures to see if they can make a set of arms to fit the spindles you have.
Ok so I did get new UPPER a arms but stock 2000 blaster arms (pinchbolt) not knowing I didn't have stock 2000 blaster spindles, so now I'm stuck with a arms that don't fit spindle so I'm trying to figure out wat I need to complete my front end

I miss understood. I thought you just bought new a arms also, if they are "Blaster" arms they wont fit spindles, they would be somewhat custom. Buying 03+ SPINDLES and using stock arms is still a step back. Going back to drum brakes is stone age $hit.
You need to find out what spindles/brakes you have. Never answered if they are aluminum or iron/steel.
Look on ebay to compare the spindles you have, then contact a arm manufactures to see if they can make a set of arms to fit the spindles you have.
Ok so I did get new UPPER a arms but stock 2000 blaster arms (pinchbolt) not knowing I didn't have stock 2000 blaster spindles, so now I'm stuck with a arms that don't fit spindle so I'm trying to figure out wat I need to complete my front end