2 things

Blaster95-97

Oct 16, 2012
which carb is better in prefference to jetting and other sorts. oko 28mm or 30mm? if i want to do a 2-3 mil crank upgrade, would i have to get a bigger carb?

number 2, does anyone have a 250mj, i want to do an oil injection delete and can't fina a mj250 :eek:

thanks I:I

Oko carbs are renowned to give jetting headaches.

Stick with Mikuni or Khien.

I'll second that!!

I no I have a 250 main at the house, that's what I ran with my Dg pipe before I upgraded! I'll look. If just doesn't have one I'll pm you. Just got a pj 34 won't need the 250 anyways.

I have basically every size but a 250. I thought i did, sorry man. I don't know what i could have used them on.

If you want to simulate a #250 main jet, run a #260 and rather than pre mix at 32:1, mix at 25:1.

Owing to the lesser content of gas in the mix it equates out to just about one size jet difference.

Plug chop to confirm.

I'll second that!!

I no I have a 250 main at the house, that's what I ran with my Dg pipe before I upgraded! I'll look. If just doesn't have one I'll pm you. Just got a pj 34 won't need the 250 anyways.

jus_me doesn't have one. would you be a kind gentleman and pm me about it? thanks I:I

If you want to simulate a #250 main jet, run a #260 and rather than pre mix at 32:1, mix at 25:1.

Owing to the lesser content of gas in the mix it equates out to just about one size jet difference.

Plug chop to confirm.

the only mj i can find are 300 plus :-/

Better get the correct size as a #300 will be way too big.

yeah i know. that would be if i ran a new pipe, but plug chop to confirm. i stripped a bolt in my plastic air filter ox, so i might just make an aluminum one for it. after i get it out. it's being a pain in the butt to get out tho! :(