+2" Swingarm Kit and bonus goodies... $85

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
For sale is a complete kit to extend your 88-02 Blaster swingarm a full 2"(actually measures 2.5" but they call it 2").
I was rocking this kit for over 3 years, NO problems whatsoever.

The Swingarm extension kit is a JTM Products + 2" kit, I ran the +2" on my bike and our friendly member here @ BForum, 79 Bronco, runs the +4" on his Blaster. These kits are solid and dependable, and have NOT failed me yet, nor Bronco, if he wants to chime in. Heck, this kit even withstands the A$$ poundings of the infamous AWK mountain, which is the true test to ANY quad, period. :D

So, what I am offering, for sale in this "KIT" is:

1 JTM Products +2" swingarm extension bracket kit ($99 new)
1 Vito's +4" extended rear brake cable/parking brake eliminator kit ($55 new)
5 chain links and extra Master link to extend your chain the needed length for kit fitting (if you do not want to replace your chain, I ran it like this no probs, save the $$$ on having to buy a new chain!)

So, once kit is received very easy to install. Remove your chain and rear brake, pull axle from swingarm, install kit in place, re-install axle to swingarm. remove original brake cable and parking brake from front brake lever to right foot peg/rear brake bracket, install Vito's +4" brake cable kit, reinstall brake caliper. Install extra 5 links of chain and new master, hook it back up, adjust chain tension and RIDE!!!!

Kit has been good to me for years of hard riding with no wear. Only reason I am parting with this is I have recently installed a custom made +5" swingarm now with my new build, so these are good parts that need a good home and going cheap, get the kit shipped NOW, just PM me with your interest and PayPal address and I will send you an invoice to complete the transaction, PAYPAL ONLY please.

$85 PAYPAL gets it to your Door USPS priority, anywhere in the lower 48 states...

Thx Blastee Bro's. first come first served!!! I:I

Do you have a picture of the kit installed?

What are you looking for?
The kit itself at the swingarm mount or the overall side view of the extension geometry to the bike???

Here is a look at the side view with kit installed, with nerfs and 20" tires pumped up on stock wheels:

2771-15.jpg

And the kit at the swingarm: (see double bar for carrier)
2850-hpim1196.jpg

1146-img646.jpg

Adding a note:
Will consider trades for any carbs 30mm or over, any Vforce REED cage or RAD valve, stock blaster rear rims with NO damage and usable 20" non stock tires, trail tech computers/bike mounted GPS, Any Maier race plastic/any color, Any aftermarket pipe goods in any condition(rust is fine), Stock jug/head in decent shape that can be bored over safely, + 3 crank, any 520 chain over 112 links, any aftermarket airbox setup, any aftermarket/custom intake system, Any Porsche 928 parts, Any 1992-93 KX 125 parts, and any x girl friend in any condition... I:I

Last edited:
Adding a note:
Will consider trades for any x girl friend in any condition... I:I

That made me laugh... lol.

Sounds like an absolutely great deal. I think I know someone who will be interested and has a 35 carb...

and any x girl friend in any condition... I:I

/\/\/\ does this exclude current girlfreinds in excellent condition
(still very tight and firm from lack of childbirth)
baaaaaaaaahahahahaa

there are a few of these swinger extension kits out there, this is the cream of that crop, i've seen this one and bronco's in person,
if kept tight, as all bolts should be regularly maintained, i don't see a failure happening, they're pretty beefy

/\/\/\ does this exclude current girlfreinds in excellent condition
(still very tight and firm from lack of childbirth)
baaaaaaaaahahahahaa

haha, yeah any biotch in any condition, she's gonna be kept in the garage as a spare so really does not matter... LOL

As AWK said these are beef, and I have BEAT this kit regularly, as Bronco sure has too, they do NOT break, good solid kit.

And, as asked, I have some other pics close up of the kit I will post later, they are on another computer, need to get to that after 6pm, stand by...

Last edited:
Nobody wants this? How much easier and cheaper can it be to extend 2 inches???
Don't have to mess with swingarm bearings, rippin your bike apart, etc.
Just pop your axle off and mount up and go, even supplying the chain links needed.

Alright, will make it a little juicier. I will throw in my 2002 perfect, rebuilt, new pads rear mechanical brake caliper that works great(for mech disc brake) and is fully adjusted with this +4 cable and ready to mount up and go. Now you will not even need to take your caliper apart to install the new cable.

So, for a measly $85 you get:
2" swingarm extension
5 extra 520 links and a master to extend your chain
+4 vito's cable/park break eliminator
Good working/new pads/rebuilt perfect mechanical 2002 rear caliper
SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY with tracking...

Giddy up MF'ers, someone's gotta have a use for it, especially that someone on a budget and has decoration for rear brakes... ;)

Remember open to trades, just lookin' to help someone out with a nice cheap kit of good parts, watta ya got for me???

I am willing to ship this stuff to you for a NICE, NO DAMAGE set of 8" rims, stockers, dougs, etc.
Gotta be 8" and gotta be clean, NO damage on edges, etc.

Holla...

Its amazing how well my 4 1/2" extension has held up, Ive had mine for over 10 years....

No doubt bronco, thx for the plug.
I hear ya, these are good solid kits and an easy cheap way to stretch your wheelbase, and I am givin this away with goodies to boot!!!

Peace out bro...

My extension is aluminum, so do you think a stock swingarm with a aluminum extension is lighter then a longer swingarm????

i got $65 each for my rear cable calipers with new pads when my bikes went hydro

feedback left for a good seller, thanx bro, good trade fo sho !!!!!!

somone snatch this awesome deal here !!!!!!