+2 a arms

No prob. I wasnt trying to criticize. I followed the thread since yesterday and saw how fast they came together. Figured it wasnt a finished product. I only asked cuz I suck with smoothing myself so I was hoping I would be able to just spray and throw them on.

no problem man..no offense taken. i know what kinda work i do.. yeah you can just spray em and bolt em up I:I

Reactions: blasterfreek30
I would check to see if the a arms travel there full arc without the ball joints binding.making them longer is going to change the angle of the ball joints at ride hight.

This is my thinking.with the arm being longer,the arms will be sitting at a flatter angle and the end mount for the ball joints will be kicked up at a sharper angle maybe limiting the ball joint travel when the suspension compresses.

the angle change will not be that drastic. as long as the shock mount is in the correct location according to the length of shock that is being used.

i've been playing with longer shocks, and that is what causes ball joint troubles, not longer arms, what matt is doing here is the correct way, they will work just fine !!!!

good offer james, (way to rub it in bro), we're gettin pounded by tons more snow here today, so a test ride isnt lookin good, and last time i saw my blaster it was still only 2 wheel drive.
sounds like james is the way to go matt !!!!
i know you have his shipping info, hahaaa

yeah james i just might be sending these your way..thanks guys! hey james still waiting on those tire pics.

a arms and tie rods +1.5 will be ready to go for a crash test dummy for $125 to your door. must be someone that can bolt these on and try them asap. pm me with what shocks you are running so the lower mount can made accordingly.

looks like as soon as these are ready to go ill be sendin you a swinger, or 2 and a set of arms/ttie rods, or 2... keep the posts coming... considering that right now you are like a friggin blaster parts GOD to me right now because i made a post like last week about where to get a "strong cheap extended swinger". then it was where to get "strong cheap extended arm". aaaaaaaand poof! blaster genie pops out of the blaster forum!

looks like as soon as these are ready to go ill be sendin you a swinger, or 2 and a set of arms/ttie rods, or 2... keep the posts coming... considering that right now you are like a friggin blaster parts GOD to me right now because i made a post like last week about where to get a "strong cheap extended swinger". then it was where to get "strong cheap extended arm". aaaaaaaand poof! blaster genie pops out of the blaster forum!

hahahah...let me know when you are ready. I:I

looks like if all goes well i will be the original purchaser, wont get a test on them till april, and i will be running trx250r works triple rates at 16.25, and that will be perfect for the stock mounts.

there is no reason not to trust taters work. Look what he has done with hos own frame, as well as dualstrokes, this is a steal gues, and a cheap way to set yourself up for a long travel front end.

looks like if all goes well i will be the original purchaser, wont get a test on them till april, and i will be running trx250r works triple rates at 16.25, and that will be perfect for the stock mounts.

there is no reason not to trust taters work. Look what he has done with hos own frame, as well as dualstrokes, this is a steal gues, and a cheap way to set yourself up for a long travel front end.

they are gonna be sweet I:I