1998 blaster part out

blaster240R

Feb 25, 2009
northwest ohio
hey guys i'm parting my 98 blaster out. i have lots of items on it. if you want something i have send me a pm and i'll get back with ya. reasonable offers only. i cant give this stuff away you guys no how much this stuff is new. so please make a reasonable offer. blaster is in excellent shape as you can see in the pictures. i can sell the engine complete as bottom end and top end or seperate. if you have any questions just ask thanks for looking.
ebay.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

Reactions: blasterdad
is that a stock cable rear caliper? if its hydro i want that too. also what kind of shift lever is that? come on people this guy is a good guy and there is alot of good parts here for sale.

Reactions: blaster240R
is that a stock cable rear caliper? if its hydro i want that too. also what kind of shift lever is that? come on people this guy is a good guy and there is alot of good parts here for sale.

:)thanks bro i realy appreciate that. i'm tryin the best i can to give people good deals on this stuff but as you can relate this stuff gets expensive. but i have alot of stuff left here if anyone can think of something i might have and they need just send me a pm and i'll let ya know.

i need a front right spindle, shoot me a pm n let me kno what you want for it, or if you can cut me a good deal ill take both!!! thanks

thanks to everybody for looking at the stuff i have for sale. i still have alot left. carb, airbox rear axle, rear hubs, front hubs, rear sprocket, rear brake rotor with hub. and more...

Bump for a great seller.Got my rear shock in the other day and used it to eat my prime rib last night.Thats how clean and in good shape it is.Thanks bro.