01 Blaster Pic

SheezFast02

Jun 11, 2011
1000 Islands, Ontario, Canada
Here's a pic of the Blaster I got my gf
006xv.jpg

do yourself and ur gf a favor and get rid of the balloons for rear tires. i put it off and figured it wouldnt make that big of a difference. now i have flat tops and believe me . it does

Yea, the guy I got it from went a little crazy when painting this machine. He definitely made sure nothing was left unpainted lol.

The balloon tires will be scrapped as soon as we get the spare rims painted that already have decent tires on them (got 6 extra wheels).

AWK, I'll be in touch as soon as we're ready. We haven't had time to actually get it out for her to ride, but when we do we'll need brakes. PM me a price if you'd like. Thanks.

those front shocks don't look stock, someone correcct me if i'm wrong, could we get a better pic of the shocks up front?

Good eye. Didn't notice til I got it home, but it appears as though one has the wrong spring and they're upside down. I was like wtf? Anyway, I'll be looking for new shocks soon. I wheelied it a couple times and it came down rough! lol

Good eye. Didn't notice til I got it home, but it appears as though one has the wrong spring and they're upside down. I was like wtf? Anyway, I'll be looking for new shocks soon. I wheelied it a couple times and it came down rough! lol

yah, the stockers are friggin rough, i'v heard that basnhee front shock are a good upgrade, works are also rlly good

yeah brotha, nice looking bike you got there! now just get rid of those dangerously worn front tires before you ride too hard.
awk's brake kits are top notch if you were wondering,

The tires are forsure going to be changed before any major riding happens. I'm still in the process of teaching the mrs how to ride it around the yard. She's never used a clutch before but she's doing ok thus far. First day I started teaching her I warned her about punching the throttle, and she got rolling a bit too fast in 1'st gear when she bumped the powerband a bit. She looked back at me like "wtf just happened?". It was hilarious.

Thanks for the comments, guys. Can't wait to dig into this thing and make it a much better bike. I just have to balance the work between this Blasty and my Banshee. Never enough time, is there?

hey man good luck , looks okay to start with , i bought my gf a 04 and fixed it for her , she didnt like having to use her hand and foot at the same time , so i sold it and now time to fix mine again lol

looks like the guy liked stickers lol clean tho, he stuck with a color scheme more than I can say for most monkeys who like stickers. looks semi clean hard to tell how good of a point job and such he did but I'm you probably wouldn't of bought it if it were a beater :) so I'm guessing it looks good up close in person too. so nice score!

how much did ya get it for? post some pix of your shee too :D

Hey blasterboy04 do you have 20" tires up front and 18" in the rear...I have 18's in the rear for my son and was thinking of taking the stock 21" to 20....????