yz250 vs cr250

I wouldnt sell the blaster,4 wheelers are nice to have also.

I say get the 80 rebuild it sell it and save some and buy a 90 something yz250.

Theres some going for 900 around here.

Winter isnt fun on dirtbikes.

thats true but if anyone is crazy enough to ride a dirt bike in the winter around here its me. i have time before i make my official decision so ill think about what im gonna do for a while

Oh yeah :D

If you buy one your gonna want an 04 or newer. Much better frames, the first gen alums kinda sucked for handling... at least thats what I hear. I'm sure their fine tho.

well ive read all other that the 01 cr250 was the best cr250 made. oh and chris ull laugh at this yesterday me jay and dylan were at the mall waitin for our ride back and we started talkin about which dirtbikes are better cr or yz and some random dude walkin by into the mall just jumped right in and said
cr250 he was wearin a lucas oil t-shirt so i guess he knew what he was talkin bout

Oh yeah :D

If you buy one your gonna want an 04 or newer. Much better frames, the first gen alums kinda sucked for handling... at least thats what I hear. I'm sure their fine tho.

His is an 02 and its really nice,got aggressive trail port,pro circuit pipe,vforce 3's,and it rips!!!

Id get a cr250.

Either one will be super fast,

Ive been riding dirtbikes and four wheelers since i was about 5-6 years old..

Had alot of bikes and qauds from then till now..

My options on what i would get would be

2 stroke:
Yamaha Blaster :)
Cr250
Yz250

4 stroke:
Ktm 450 or 525
Yz450F
Can-Am 800

Either one will be super fast,

Ive been riding dirtbikes and four wheelers since i was about 5-6 years old..

Had alot of bikes and qauds from then till now..

My options on what i would get would be

2 stroke:
Yamaha Blaster :)
Cr250
Yz250

4 stroke:
Ktm 450 or 525
Yz450F
Can-Am 800

thanks for the opinons the ktm525 is the open class champion right?

I used to ride both the yz125 and the rm125 kinda liked the rm better. never rode the 250's though. If you can test ride them both first that might help.