You have too much horsepower when.....

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
1. The emissions test guy starts laughing as soon as you pull onto the rollers.

2. You can't drive your car in the rain.

3. Your "significant other" is afraid to drive your car.

4. You are afraid to drive your car.

5. You spend more on tires than on food.

6. You spend more on car insurance than on house payments.

7. You look in a state police car and see a picture of your car taped to the dash.

8. You throw your underwear in the garbage rather than the hamper.

9. You have to go to the track to buy gas.

10. Your mechanic names the new wing of his shop after you.

11. Jacques Villeneuve and Michael Schumacher wave you by.

12. You can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

13. You're tempted to wear your fire suit just to drive to the office.

14. Red signal lights shift to green as you're approaching then shift back to red as you're receding.

15. You arrive somewhere before you left.

16. You get pulled over for doing 155 in a 35 but the cops will let you go if "they can look under the hood."

17. You remove the $2000 stereo system to save 6 lb. of weight.

18. You are not allowed to run in the Silver State Challenge.

19. You get an anonymous phone call asking if you are interested in being in the Cannonball Run.

20. Your face looks like you are riding a NASA centrifuge when you drive the car.

22. You need parachute braking.

23. 'significant other' won't even ride in the car.

24 There is no possible way to "sneak out" of your neighborhood at 6 am.

25. Your pets scramble for their hiding spots as soon as the garage door is opened. (Pets, and all the neighbors...)

26. Family photos throughout the house are replaced with ife-sized posters of your car.

27. Fuel is delivered to your home: in 55 gallon drums!

28. You carry earplugs in your car.(doesn't everybody???)

29. The only spot on the car which receives any regular cleaning is the windshield. (what else is there to clean???)

30. You find out that side mirrors don't hold up at speeds exceeding 145 mph.

My uncle has a 69 Pontiac Firebird that is MINT! but the only thing that doesn't work is the gas gauge,...haha!!!

my dad has atm a 2002 gmc sierra 3500 diesel dually with edge juice 150+hp K&N cold air intake Flowmaster or magnaflow exhaust not sure and weld racing rims like 425+hp not bad loud as f*ck

16. You get pulled over for doing 155 in a 35 but the cops will let you go if "they can look under the hood."
=))

My little brother got pulled over for doing 65mph in a 35 zone on a built gsxr600 he tried to run and lost the first cop but then passed another cop while running from the first at this point he was doing 139mph in a wheelie (he swears it wasnt on purpose he just couldnt keep the front end down. yeah right:-D) he then hit the freeway at 180mph and thought he lost them. when he tried to sneak off on an exit he thought he was safe next thing he knows the cop came out of nowhere with a pit manuver followed by multiple tasers a night stick and a night in the grey bars hotel. and possably more to come he is getting charged with felony fleeing. yes he's a Moron but im kinda proud its the only time anyone in my family made front page headlines 2 days in a row and got their pic on t.v.

they are not suppose to chase a motorcylce and your not suppose to do anything like that they say its to dangrous about the pit manuever any ways

You have too much horsepower when....

An automatic is not a choice but a requirement.
Your car burns gas not from the pump.
You only get 1 pass a year at the local track cause you refuse to install a roll bar in your 'street car'.
Your auto trans is a full manual.
Your supercharger whine is so loud no one will race you.
You run to get the keys to your car when you see or hear anyone racing.
You carry VHT in your trunk

These are just my personal statements about my own car I:I

yeah thats what I thought too but he's gonna wait till he gets all his charges out of the way before he goes after the cop (lawyers advice) after they had him in cuffs they tased him twice for no reason (other than they were pissed)

tell him to get a different lawyer. he can use his lawsuit against the officers to bargin down his charges... tell him the last thing he wants is a felony on his record.. this advice comes from a convicted felon...

1. The emissions test guy starts laughing as soon as you pull onto the rollers.

2. You can't drive your car in the rain.

3. Your "significant other" is afraid to drive your car.

4. You are afraid to drive your car.

5. You spend more on tires than on food.

6. You spend more on car insurance than on house payments.

7. You look in a state police car and see a picture of your car taped to the dash.

8. You throw your underwear in the garbage rather than the hamper.

9. You have to go to the track to buy gas.

10. Your mechanic names the new wing of his shop after you.

11. Jacques Villeneuve and Michael Schumacher wave you by.

12. You can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

13. You're tempted to wear your fire suit just to drive to the office.

14. Red signal lights shift to green as you're approaching then shift back to red as you're receding.

15. You arrive somewhere before you left.

17. You remove the $2000 stereo system to save 6 lb. of weight.

18. You are not allowed to run in the Silver State Challenge.

19. You get an anonymous phone call asking if you are interested in being in the Cannonball Run.

20. Your face looks like you are riding a NASA centrifuge when you drive the car.

22. You need parachute braking.

23. 'significant other' won't even ride in the car.

24 There is no possible way to "sneak out" of your neighborhood at 6 am.

25. Your pets scramble for their hiding spots as soon as the garage door is opened. (Pets, and all the neighbors...)

26. Family photos throughout the house are replaced with ife-sized posters of your car.

27. Fuel is delivered to your home: in 55 gallon drums!

28. You carry earplugs in your car.(doesn't everybody???)

29. The only spot on the car which receives any regular cleaning is the windshield. (what else is there to clean???)

30. You find out that side mirrors don't hold up at speeds exceeding 145 mph.

i wish my blaster had this much horsepower!!!! lol

he's broke and has a court appointed lawyer, not to mention he plead guilty but the prosacuting attorney said she had no problem suggesting that he have his record expunged in 3-5 years after serving his probation and the judge agrees (its his first offense) but that was just in pre-trial the real trial is in sept. id love to get my hands on the cops that were roughing him up after they had him in cuffs though. All I want is 5 min with the cameras off just like my brother got (go figure 5 cops showed up on scene and none of their cameras were pointing in the right direction)

what degree felony? tell him to look up the actual laws covering record expungement.. i was suckered with the "you can have your record expunged after x amount of time" line as well.. i was only 18 and thought they were trying to help me out.. yea i was a dumb ass.. come to find out a felony2 cannot be expunged under ohio law.. i'm assuming felony fleeing is a felony5 though...

ah, i see you're from ohio as well.. make sure he knows that ANY criminal convictions not related to this offense also disqualifies him for expungement.. even a punk ass minor misdemeanor.. so i am double screwed.. Felony2 and a seperate minor misdemeanor "obstruction of official business"

i am going to add this as well since he has a public pretender... do as much legal research on his own as he can... consider the PD as more of a legal aid and a mouthpiece in court than a lawyer fighting for you.. especially in ohio.. and if he thinks the PD isn't fighting for him.. selling him down the river so to speak, don't be afraid to fire the lawyer and ask the court to appoint a PD from outside the public defenders office.. they will almost certainly do it too because they know if they don't, they are opening themselves up to having the entire thing overturned on a misrepresentation technicality.

1) you floor the pedal and your fuel gauge and speedometer move at the same rate

2) you can pass anything but a gas station

3) you're on your 4th set of tires, 3rd transmission, 2nd rear end and 1st oil&filter

4) you can't tell how fast you're going because you broke your speedo cable the last time you tried to see how fast you could go.

5) you have a wheelie bar.. and it's not for show

6) the cops turn their lights on when they see you coming, then shut them off when they finally get the radar reading..