you are looking at?

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
the proud owner of a set of brand new never used burgard +4 +1 a-armsI:I

and it only cost me 247.77 shipping and all!!!!!!!I:I

hell yea man, now throw a 240 kit and some porting on that bastard and ill vote for you in BOTM I:I

I see you want to have Flotek do your porting. You wont regret it I just got mine back from him. He did an awsome job, it made the biggest difference out of any mod I've done so far. I have a 240 so I'm sure that made the difference more noticable but even with the stock bore being ported, I'd say it would still out do a un ported 240. so if your not planning on getting a 240 then the porting the stock jug is probably going to give you the most bang for your buck.

I see you want to have Flotek do your porting. You wont regret it I just got mine back from him. He did an awsome job, it made the biggest difference out of any mod I've done so far. I have a 240 so I'm sure that made the difference more noticable but even with the stock bore being ported, I'd say it would still out do a un ported 240. so if your not planning on getting a 240 then the porting the stock jug is probably going to give you the most bang for your buck.

thanks for the kind words ruthless ,most people think the vitos is leaps and bounds ahead of the oem jug but truth be known the port layout on a blaster was designed in the early seventies off the IT 200 ,and unfortuantley other than the tiny sub exhaust ports and boysen intake ports ,the vitos company pretty much copies the stock layout port timing and area ,the big bore gains are marginal at best and theres much to gain in the torque and rpm departement once its totally reworked for maximum power and flow .