Yep, another newbie

Mikz86TA

Sep 14, 2009
Tallahassee
Hello, I am Michel and I reside in sunny Florida. I have a 2005 Blaster which I bought new. I have done a few mods to it as follows. FMF FattyGold, FMF PC2 Silencer, TwinAir Filter, ITP Holeshot rears, ITP T9 rear rims, Douglas Quad Roc wheels up front, rejetted carb, Vito's BBottle and thats about it.
Having an issue which I am posting about in the engine section. Looks like a pretty friendly site and hopefully I can gain some knowledge about this machineI:I

Welcome to the forum man! You can find the answer to any question you have about your blasty here. Were in Florida do you live?

Pics

Quad-BlasterRR1.jpg

I am actually trying to sell it. Finacial reasons and I dont get to ride it. They have almost closed all local area places to ride any type of off road vehicle. Sux.
I am entertaining offersfor local or within reason pickup.
Id like to have opinions on how much to ask.

Its a 2005. Bought new. I have title. Never wrecked. Mostly trail ridden. FMF Fatty and PC2 exhaust, rejetted carb, Vitos bbottle, Moose rear skid plate, new grips, 93 octane always used, YamaLube alway used, gear oil fresh, full tank of oil and never run dry, TwinAir filter, modded airbox, removed warning plates, Douglas Quad-Roc wheels up front, ITP T9's out back, ITP Holeshots and all tires with plenty of tread left.
The rear left fender bracket popped off after another atv hit it parked. Its the thin tube one thats welded to the frame. Still got it, just needs a welder. Typical trail scuffs but always cleaned after rides. Typical frame powercote wear on rear bar and around foot area. Also front bumper scuffs.

I wanted to do more like different tires, xtend swing arm, nerf bars, reed cage, suspension and play with some more mods. But time, money and life have gotten n the way.
LMK what you think.

Quad-BlasterRF1.jpg