Yellow paint

I like yellow. Yellow and what? I'm going to try yellow and black like a stinging lil bee 2stroke. I'm a bee keeper and a mean 2stroke sounds like a ps'd bee.

I think the closest your gonna get with paint made for plastic is Krylon Sunbeam yellow.
I painted my plastics with it. Heres a pic for reference.
Forgive the white fenders, I'm in the process of adding them on just haven't painted them yellow yet.

20121015_092222.jpg

20121003_121644.jpg

No primer just a butt load of time preping.
It doesn't look like it but my bike is a Hodge podge of different color plastic.
Yellow fronts, black tank, white rear Blaster fenders and white front fenders.

That is good to hear . Cause I might buy some plastics just to paint yellow cause I don't want to paint my reds or my metal flake ones. Is the blaster also painted?

Would you happen to have a pic of them side by side to see how close of a match they are. Oh and is there clear on that yellow. I think you right that paint is as close as I'm going to get.

The local automotive paint supply has a thing they can hold onto a part that is the color you want and somehow it figures out how to mix the color. You might want to check into that. It must not be a very expensive device because it's a small store and a small town. They can even put it into a spray can, it's about $10 per can here.

Would you happen to have a pic of them side by side to see how close of a match they are. Oh and is there clear on that yellow. I think you right that paint is as close as I'm going to get.

You are in luck brother I jes happen to have the tank covers off both bikes.
My eyes tell me the painted Krylon Sunbeam yellow tank cover on the shee is a shade lighter then the Blaster's Meier cover but you can be the judge.

P2090001-001.jpg