Yamaha Warrior 350

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Does anyone now anything about a Yamaha Warrior, im going to be working on my friends and he is going to have me change his clutch, and head gasket, any help would be awesome!

well its not a trap, he know i love working on quads, and he is going to pay me very well, so im up for it, i just wanna know how hard this stuff will be and if anyone has a manual i can download

im just guna say close to a blaster. just take enough sh*t off to get at the cylinder head and its guna be the same because its air cooled also(right?) and clutch, im sure its not any more different. its not going to be a huge difference in placement and parts. just remeber where everything goes. some of us on here know 4 strokes as well(even though 2 strokes are teh win!) and can help. do you have replacement parts yet?

i just talked to him and he said when he rides it for a while it blows out steam by the cylinder, is that a blown head gasket? could he patch it up with rtv or does he have to replace the gasket

warriors are pretty easy to work on. There a simple 2 valve head. One thing you may want to watch out for is the exhaust studs, it can be a challenge to get the nuts off without breaking the studs.