Yamaha Blaster Wide Grab Bar

xjma

I just received this from the brown santa yesterday Yamaha Blaster Wide Grab Bar Fits all years : eBay Motors (item 400108023042 end time Apr-07-10 20:47:50 PDT)

I've always wanted a bigger rear grab bar and the price wasn't bad at 52 shipped. Haven't put it on, but opened it up and it is NICE!! Very sturdy, welds are good quality, thick aluminum and lighter than I would have imagined! Can't wait to bolt it on and see how she feels!! Just thought I'd share.

I really want to get one of those Moose Pro Plate front bumpers, but at 110 each they're kinda pricey IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey when you get a chance, you think you could throw up a pic? I've been eyeing the same one for about 2 weeks and just haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm still not sure about looks. Thanks!

I got one for mine a couple weeks ago a buck cheaper but $20 shipping. However mine is the 6 pack holder. Seems alright to me, its an AC Racing.

John in Vegas

OK, I lied, I forgot to take my camera home last night so I didn't get a pic....I'll try tonight!!

I did get it bolted up last night though and it is a very solid product!! Looks great!

No rush, like I said, I was just curious to how it looks. I have a couple other things in mind before this, but it is on the list.