wrecked or parts quads

wheelspinner

Jan 3, 2009
northern nj
does anybody know of a website or something that deals with selling wrecked quads. i'm looking for an engine and front end pieces from pretty much any quad for a go cart project, but on ebay a complete four poke engine is almost as much as a whole wheeler, and i wanna make this a buget build so if it works anyone can try it. if anybody knows of any site that deals whith wrecked or parts quads that would be awesome.
thanks

Search forums for sale sections, post on craiglists, or create threads in the wanted section. If you want Im parting a complete blaster in the for sale section.

A dealer on the web will sell for about the same price.Keep a check on CL.You may get a cheap one on ebay from a privet seller if you are lucky.

ok cool thats what i've been doin. i'm gonna attempt to make my own version of a trophy kart since i don't have 6000 layin around

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophy karts ROCK! I have wanted to build one for a long time and use an R1 motor. What are you looking to spend? Your going to need a tube bender and about 175' of tubing welder place to build it. Or let me know and I can build the chassis.

I thought about something like this using a yamaha rhino hood and make my own body panels from carbon fiber.