wreck during the 4th of july quad races

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
well my blaster is f***ed both head gaskets are blown, the crankcase gasket is blown, and the engine does not sound good, and i gotta re adjust the carb. i've been working on it for a few nights now trying to get it running, i have to wait for the gaskets to arrive

well heres what happened

there was a wreck up ahead and the caution flag was out so i procceded to slow down a lil bit so i wouldn't end up hitting the wreck up ahead but before i know it i get rear ended by this 300ex that just flew off a jump and i flipped and got smashed into the ground by my blaster all becuz obliviously someone was not paying attention!!!!!!! the rider of the 300ex has caused many other accidents on several occasions.

just so u know,the track that i was racing at requires you to slow down if the caution flag is out. and you cannot go faster until you pass the place of the pile up/wreck/accident

this was the last race before they decided who would win the northern cup special.

there were 450s as well on the track and my blaster had no problem keeping up

yea you have a nice blaster dirty wish mine was like my crazy parents wont let me do anything else to it

yea i thought i was but parents wasnt so happy with the idea then i talked them into so now it should be at my house tuesday

I would be grateful that it wasn't worse...

A few days ago, I was watching a show on TV about cheating death or something.. It was like Most shocking or one of those shows..

Anyway, they had this dude on there. He was in a small quad pileup while racing and he ended up w/ a broken back. He is paralyzed now...

I would be grateful that it wasn't worse...

A few days ago, I was watching a show on TV about cheating death or something.. It was like Most shocking or one of those shows..

Anyway, they had this dude on there. He was in a small quad pileup while racing and he ended up w/ a broken back. He is paralyzed now...

wasn't that Jeremiah Jones he was a suzuki factory rider who was one of the best in the world he was paralyzed in a pile up :(

dirty that sucks man, but how the hell did all the gaskets blow from that guy rear ending u?

no idea but when i got rear ended my blaster flipped the hell outta itself so maybe the throttle got pushed and soemthing just went wrong.... i looked at the piston and it looks fine. the crankcase gasket would've blown out eventualy because it tore and i used soem silicon to repair the gasket together it worked fine but it would not have lasted