Works shocks PSI?

Blastie240

Oct 21, 2012
I have a Works rear shock its a piggy back and I was woundering what the psi for nitrogen is? any help would be nice. Does this make the atv ride higher if the more u charge it with nitrogen?

adding pressure does not increase ride height, they are not air shocks...........

lowrider.gif

it was just re-built so Ill have to take the rear plastics to get to the preload adj.

mine sits at the same as yours^ anyway maybe its because of the ext swingarm its not so high up

you have to have or figure out a way to compress the springs to adjust the preload. and yes you have to take the plasntics off

im looking at yours and It looks like to me the height is the same. Ive just been seeing blasters that have the rear end jacked up and or stock setup

mine sits at the same as yours^ anyway maybe its because of the ext swingarm its not so high up

If the extended swinger is a stocker made longer and you extended it before the mount, yes!

I don't know if aftermarket swingarms are made to use stock shock mount placement or not??