Winter Project CRF

Could possibly run tomorrow... I need oil yet, and fresh gas. But otherwise not a lot left to do, other than figure out where all the extra bolts I find go haha.

Attachments

• 20160316_231655.jpg
    20160316_231655.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: rshutchinson
Sharp Brother...... I had my had my whole frame pilished and ended up Powder coating it for my theme Bike !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Yeah i saw a week after I had finished polishing a picture of a bedlined frame and that looked sick

lookin good herp !

I'm thinkin of bedlining that honda bobber frame,
once I get my blaster onto a new frame I'll be back on that build

Reactions: Herpderplol
I made some radiator guards this past week from 16ga sheet metal. turned out pretty well if I say so myself.
Can throw up some pictures tomorrow when we go riding!

Next on the list will be new plastics (or do a good re-furb on mine) and some nice graphics. thinking lucas oil red, white n blue design

got a new Fox V1 helmet as an early birthday gift from the parents :)

lookin good herp !

I'm thinkin of bedlining that honda bobber frame,
once I get my blaster onto a new frame I'll be back on that build
Yeah I actually thought about changing routes to go that way. probably would have had the swinger done too
Maybe if I get another bike I can do that;)

This summer will be the deciding factor if I keep it or not. Depends on how much I actually ride and how hurt I get:cool:

Fairly good day riding! Was about 33° when we rolled in. Sun was shining and no wind at all. I wore a black sweatshirt to stay warm but pretty soon it was not necessary.
20160326_122702.jpeg
20160326_145714.jpeg
20160326_124428.jpeg
we sent the thumb down picture to our friend who didn't come because his trailer license expired.
20160326_123236.jpeg

Reactions: OConnor Racing
Ken I'm glad you recommended/talked me into replacing all the valves. I dont know that anything would have gone bad on me, but it's really just down to customer service with it. Didnt want me to be stranded because I wanted to save a little jingle in the pocket. I have to say the bike starts now just as good as when I would have to go in and adjust the valves each time. Not only does the bike look pretty good now, it runs like a top!

What, nobody has a little extra room for a bud ?? SMH
Bud as in beer?

Reactions: OConnor Racing
Ken I'm glad you recommended/talked me into replacing all the valves. I dont know that anything would have gone bad on me, but it's really just down to customer service with it. Didnt want me to be stranded because I wanted to save a little jingle in the pocket. I have to say the bike starts now just as good as when I would have to go in and adjust the valves each time. Not only does the bike look pretty good now, it runs like a top!

Bud as in beer?
No, I ment as in squeezing your buddies bike in/on somehow.
We've fit a Blaster, 2 Banshee, Warrior on 6x14 trailer

BTW, good call on the valves. One place you can't afford to cheap out on. When things go bad, they go real bad.

That's why many cars are toast because of broken timing belt.

No, I ment as in squeezing your buddies bike in/on somehow.
We've fit a Blaster, 2 Banshee, Warrior on 6x14 trailer
Yeah we had room... He just makes excuses every time.. He's that type of friend..

But he actually moved to south carolina now. thought oil was slow here (40 hours a week at probably $22+) his brother offered him $12 an hour

maybe try some vinyl cleaner/restorer on the seat ?
3m makes some for boat seats