will delta 2 petals from a yz250 fit my blaster

bagds10

Mar 30, 2010
az
hello i have v force delta 2 reeds and the only replacement petals i can find that look like mine are for a yz250. i was wondering if these will fit my blaster?

no, yz pedals will not work, they and other bikes like the kx 125 set i tryd to borrow from, use 3 pedals, our delta 2 cages use 2 pedals, so i used a set of factory style pedals and just trimmed them a little to fit, the screw holes are the same, they've been working great fo over a month now, <i think that will only work for the outer pedals, which are notorious for breaking, my inner ones were good, which ever route you choose be sure to use locktite on the screws, they're known to come loose too

but heres the ones you need....
V-FORCE VFORCE DELTA 2 REED PETALS YAMAHA BANSHEE BLAST: eBay Motors (item 260600814187 end time Jun-09-10 08:31:08 PDT)

note below it says the pic is generic, you will recieve the proper ones with 2 pedals for a blaster delta 2 cage

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. i got good news anyways. i found some delta 2 replacement reeds for 58.96 shipped to my door. i ordered the vforce3s but they were too small so im gonna get my money back and order these off the net

post up a link to the 58 dollar ones, thats a few bucks cheaper than the link i posted, and my sons still need them