Why can't I reply to people's posts???

arfountain

Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
I was on the for sale forum and it will not let me ask questions about people's posts. Do I have to have a certain amount of pre posts before I can reply to others in the for sale section? I'm very confused right now. Just wanted to buy some motor parts.

It will let me reply on here to my own thread, I know I don't have crap for posts, but I have been here for a little while now, just don't talk much. I find the info I need and use it.

Hey, welcome! You have to become a supporting member or have 300 posts. The rules are in that section on top.

Thanks for the info, guess I need to pay more attention. Looks like I will have to buy a membership, because the way I post on here it will take years to get to 300 posts, lol. Or I'll just stick to ebay for parts. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the info, guess I need to pay more attention. Looks like I will have to buy a membership, because the way I post on here it will take years to get to 300 posts, lol. Or I'll just stick to ebay for parts. Thanks guys!

The membership is worth every penny! (And you don't have to look at ads anymore) Whereabouts in Michigan you at?

I just moved to Fruitport. It's just north of Grand Haven. Only a good 45 minute drive from Silver Lake!!! I just picked up another blaster yesterday for 250 and the top end is blown. I got to the guys house and couldn't hand him the cash fast enough, I started looking at it and it has +3 extended a arms, chrome, plus it has a +2 I believe (still have to measure to find out for sure) extended swingarm. Give it some work and have another one to play around on. I'm debating on whether I should purchase a big bore kit for it? Any advice would be great. I'm going to be take some parts off my other one and building this one up, so I'll have works shocks, and FMF exhaust stalled on it also. I'm debating on taking the holeshots with alloy rims off the other one also, but the rims have a couple bangs on them, I'll have to give it some thought.

Its nice to see more members joining from Michigan, it just makes it feel like there's more competition out there...lol. sounds like you got a steal of a deal. Post up some pics so we can see the future racer! B)

I just moved to Fruitport. It's just north of Grand Haven. Only a good 45 minute drive from Silver Lake!!! I just picked up another blaster yesterday for 250 and the top end is blown. I got to the guys house and couldn't hand him the cash fast enough, I started looking at it and it has +3 extended a arms, chrome, plus it has a +2 I believe (still have to measure to find out for sure) extended swingarm. Give it some work and have another one to play around on. I'm debating on whether I should purchase a big bore kit for it? Any advice would be great. I'm going to be take some parts off my other one and building this one up, so I'll have works shocks, and FMF exhaust stalled on it also. I'm debating on taking the holeshots with alloy rims off the other one also, but the rims have a couple bangs on them, I'll have to give it some thought.
Sounds like you stole it for that price, good score! I'm down by Kalamazoo. I:I

Here's my 04(the white one) I just sold the 03 (black one). Still need to get some pics of the new one I just bought. I know what you're thinking, why do I have the older style plastics on my 04, and to tell you the truth, I don't know why, just bought it that way.
blasters.jpg

I like the old style plastic, I think the new style makes em' look too much like a craptor, with the old style you instantly know its a Blaster. That is a very ummm... interesting headlight setup ya got going on there.

Same thing I thought about the headlight when I first saw it. I just got it about 3 weeks ago and yet to do anything about it, just keep on riding it!