2/11/2012 - Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego - SPEED (Live) - 10:30 est

Supercross Point Standings

1. Ryan Villopoto - 108
  2. Chad Reed - 105
  3. Ryan Dungey - 103
  4. James Stewart - 95
  5. Kevin Windham - 73
  6. Jake Weimer - 71

if i didnt like bubba, i would have been laughing my ass off when he dumped it, then was tangled up in cable or rope ???? < is that what it was ???
did you see his mechanic get out the leatherman tool to cut him loose, LOL
looked kinda dangerous for something to be there that could tangle someone like that, coulda been around someones neck ???

po-boy just can't keep himself off the ground ????

good racin on that last lap !!!!!

anybodys game yet! CR and RV set their bikes up for the monster whoops which made the difference.

i saw them saying that in the interveiws, i did think bubba was nailing them whoops too, till ..................%^&**%$$###, LOL

if i didnt like bubba, i would have been laughing my ass off when he dumped it, then was tangled up in cable or rope ???? < is that what it was ???
did you see his mechanic get out the leatherman tool to cut him loose, LOL
looked kinda dangerous for something to be there that could tangle someone like that, coulda been around someones neck ???

po-boy just can't keep himself off the ground ????

good racin on that last lap !!!!!

i swear if he could keep the dang bike off the ground for a whole race he might win, it ticks me off!

thanx for the reminder yesterday, i almost forgot

any injury report on reed ????
that was nasty !!

thanx for the reminder yesterday, i almost forgot

any injury report on reed ????
that was nasty !!

After a big crash in Dallas, while running in second, Bel-Ray TwoTwo Motorsports Chad Reed just confirmed that he has two broken ribs, broken spinous T6, torn ACL and a fractured tib/fib. Below is the official tweet that Reed sent out moments ago

429102_10150636549062697_49872582696_9020177_494085977_n.jpg

lites class with stewarts little bro. ? this is crazy?

Following their collision and scuffle while battling for fourth during Saturday night's Lites main event at the Dallas Supercross, both Malcolm Stewart and Justin Bogle were fined $500 apiece by the AMA for their actions, Racer X has learned. The two become caught up when Stewart cut under Bogle on the 10th lap. The GEICO Honda-mounted Bogle ended up with his leg caught in the swing arm of Stewart's KTM, and once he was freed, he slapped Stewart on the helmet. Stewart ended up sixth in the main event while Bogle, who was riding his first Monster Energy AMA Supercross, ended up 14th. The AMA race officials sat both riders down after the race to discuss their actions and then handed down the fines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that sucks for CR,
Too bad, he was gonna be in contention.

yea it sucks since he is basically on his own taking on the factory rides. Hope he recovers and comes back to mix things ip again.

Footage of Chad Reed's spectacular crash on the opening lap of the second 450 Class moto at the Lucas Oil Motocross Championship's Spring Creek National in Millville, MN, on July 16. Reed had just assumed the lead, looking to take his fifth win of the season, before losing control of his bike and flying upwards of 50 feet through the air. Despite the frightening fall, Reed came away virtually unscathed, and after collecting his breath, returned to action.

I was next to the track on this one by Reeds mother. He goes and does the big uphill tripple right after his crash. That tripple i seperated my shoulder 2 years ago on mike bike by getting hung up in ruts sideways on the landing but finish the race yet. I aslo jumped that on my balster three years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and BTW....that was funny as hell when that dude slapped MS. !!!!

lites class with stewarts little bro. ? this is crazy?

Following their collision and scuffle while battling for fourth during Saturday night's Lites main event at the Dallas Supercross, both Malcolm Stewart and Justin Bogle were fined $500 apiece by the AMA for their actions, Racer X has learned. The two become caught up when Stewart cut under Bogle on the 10th lap. The GEICO Honda-mounted Bogle ended up with his leg caught in the swing arm of Stewart's KTM, and once he was freed, he slapped Stewart on the helmet. Stewart ended up sixth in the main event while Bogle, who was riding his first Monster Energy AMA Supercross, ended up 14th. The AMA race officials sat both riders down after the race to discuss their actions and then handed down the fines.
**NEW** Malcolm Stewart Takes Out Justin Bogle Dallas SX 2012! (Bogle Punches Stewart) - YouTube

Maybe it's just me, but i seen nothing wrong with the guy passing on the inside! the other dude turned into him IMO!